Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

I did notice the officer's demeanor changing from the time of first contact as the discussion went on. That is a definite training issue. Had I been training this officer I would have stopped him mid way in the conversation. In other words, it should have never got to the use of force point.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did notice the officer's demeanor changing from the time of first contact as the discussion went on. That is a definite training issue. Had I been training this officer I would have stopped him mid way in the conversation. In other words, it should have never got to the use of force point.

 

He did seem to get very agitated, very quickly.

"This guy didn't deserve to be tazed and he definitely deserve to be shot in the head."

When the tazed question came up, the first thing I thought of is if anyone tazes anyone who is DRIVING a car, then that person who tazed the guy should be shot. Nothing like letting someone who has no ability to control a vehicle while be tazed as that vehicle runs out of control down a street.

It happened too fast for me. It went from a cop being a condescending jerk, the guy in the car sounding drunk, to the officer jumping towards the guy in the car. What? How does that happen?

Reports are saying Tensing is in custody.

Ch-12 just showed it again, and the car was slowly rolling and the officer shot him right away and only after he was shot in the head (and apparently killed instantly) did the vehicle accelerate as his body weight went on the accelerator etc.

As far as riots. I don't see any reason at all there should be any rioting. The charges are what they should be and Deters said they are seeking life time sentence.

 

Any riots occur simply is meaningless because there is nothing to riot over.

I found a youtube link of Deters' remarks and the video. OK to post or not?

I got this text from a friend:

 

"A lady I work with has a daughter that lives downtown and said that people are out damaging cars and *stuff* already"

I found a youtube link of Deters' remarks and the video. OK to post or not?

 

Yes

I got this text from a friend:

 

"A lady I work with has a daughter that lives downtown and said that people are out damaging cars and *stuff* already"

 

Idiots.

I found a youtube link of Deters' remarks and the video. OK to post or not?

 

Please do.

Reports are saying Tensing is in custody.

 

He promptly turned himself in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.