Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

Where is this mentioned?

 

Kids who live in the area are spreading it.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I work off 75 near Hopple...Should I be worried?

 

There? I'd say you're ok.

 

In Clifton near UC, Vine street down to OTR, ins including OTR and West End I'd say are the areas that will see "action", possibly downtown as well.

Not being from the area, what is the issue causing the riots?

Currently working in Clifton. Sweet...

So what officials have done is create mass panic before anything has been announced.

I work off 75 near Hopple...Should I be worried?

 

I am near the casino, who knows what will happen or how far it will spread but closer to campus seems to be the hot zone. If he's indicted, hopefully it won't be anything close to Ferguson.

I am near the casino, who knows what will happen or how far it will spread but closer to campus seems to be the hot zone. If he's indicted, hopefully it won't be anything close to Ferguson.

 

If he's indicted (which I think he will be), I'm hoping very little happens.

About 20 mins away from the video release and press conference on the charges if any etc.

 

here re is a problem I have. The Coalition for Lives matter has released a statement. They said if there is no charges brought then they will lead the protests to bring justice. If there UC officer is charged then they will lead the protests to call for maximum penalty. So in other words they have already found the officer guilty before evidence released. That is the problem I have with these organizations.

 

I want to see the video and if the officer was negligent he should never see the light of day. But I won't decide that until after seeing the video.

I could predict however what some members in here will say after the video is released lol. I know a few who no matter what will say the officer was in the wrong.

  • Author

Agreed Hellbird. Many people will not be satisfied unless they get to stone the officer themselves. They will riot for any reason. If he gets 5 years, they would want 10, if the officer gets 10 they would want 15, they won't be happy no matter what happens. Many do not want justice, they want blood.

 

And even if the officer is in the wrong, it doesn't make him a racist. Their chant of "hands up don't shoot, no racist police" makes no sense at all, but again with many of these people nothing that they do makes sense.

I could predict however what some members in here will say after the video is released lol. I know a few who no matter what will say the officer was in the wrong.

 

People should (but won't) keep in mind that the video doesn't show what the officer sees or feels. They are definitely a good tool for these things but they don't always give all the answers.

 

With that said I'm sure you are right and a lot of people have already made up their mind.

About 20 mins away from the video release and press conference on the charges if any etc.

 

here re is a problem I have. The Coalition for Lives matter has released a statement. They said if there is no charges brought then they will lead the protests to bring justice. If there UC officer is charged then they will lead the protests to call for maximum penalty. So in other words they have already found the officer guilty before evidence released. That is the problem I have with these organizations.

 

I want to see the video and if the officer was negligent he should never see the light of day. But I won't decide that until after seeing the video.

 

I definitely agree with you, this has been an issue recently. But when you have police officials already saying the video is bad, that is not a good thing...

With that said I'm sure you are right and a lot of people have already made up their mind.

 

On both sides.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.