Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

Easy to say, but how do you do that?

 

I have no doubt that it is the intention of most people to have a peaceful demonstration, and that is their right. However, there will always be those who can't wait to start trouble, and there will always be people who can easily be swayed into joining. Mob mentality is a scary thing.

 

How do you control a huge group of angry people in a city in the hot days of July?

I sure hope that Mr. Deters has some well chosen, wise words for the city.

I also hope that the black leaders of Cincinnati step forward and make every effort to help keep the peace.

 

Easy, you eliminate those threats. Not a hard concept to understand.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read that the video will not be released today.

 

The struggle is real for me today.. I thought it was Thursday lol. You're correct, tomorrow.

If I have a business in the area, me and a few buddies are standing out front fully loaded, ready to deter any rioters...

 

Ha I'd be making sure my insurance for everything was paid up. Let the chips fall where they may.

Lots of Ohio state troopers are rolling into Clifton.

Lots of Ohio state troopers are rolling into Clifton.

You up there?

Lots of Ohio state troopers are rolling into Clifton.

 

...

image-3482797224.jpg

Now a report says we will see the video today.

You up there?

 

No, sir.

Now a report says we will see the video today.

 

The family is watching it now. I am also hearing the video will come today, they just wanted to give the Calvary time to settle in.

  • Author
If I have a business in the area, me and a few buddies are standing out front fully loaded, ready to deter any rioters...

 

And I would be right beside you all! If I wasn't in Europe right now I may have been called to do that very thing.

  • Author
Lots of Ohio state troopers are rolling into Clifton.

 

For those who have my FB, several hours ago I mentioned how my people told me that they have been preparing for over a week, UC PD, CPD, Other local agencies, as well as state and federal agencies. The word I was told was "inevitable" when they mentioned possible trouble.

CPD is asking kids who live near Clifton to evacuate...

Currently working in Clifton. Sweet...

  • Author
CPD is asking kids who live near Clifton to evacuate...

 

Where is this mentioned?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.