July 29, 201511 yr That escalated insanely fast. He told him to take his seatbelt off, and then bam shot him in the head. Exactly. Not needed.
July 29, 201511 yr My video feed went out at the critical time. Anyone have a link to important part at the end?
July 29, 201511 yr My video feed went out at the critical time. Anyone have a link to important part at the end? I don't think the media has copies yet so no link.
July 29, 201511 yr I was watching it "live" on Channel 5's website but it keep buffering or whatever.
July 29, 201511 yr Joe Deters is awesome!!!! I don't care if you like him or not, he tells it like it is without holding back. I agree with the charges and after seeing the video just one time, and seeing how quick the cop shot the driver I can't see any defense that would hold any water. Sad situation that this now ruins many lives, the lives of the victim's family and friends, the lives of the officer who should never see the light of day and the lives of all those associated with the UC Police Dept.
July 29, 201511 yr "This guy didn't deserve to be tazed and he definitely deserve to be shot in the head."
July 29, 201511 yr My video feed went out at the critical time. Anyone have a link to important part at the end? Same here. Cincinnati.com's feed kept crashing and then WCPO's live feed panned their cameras away at the last second. I'm still in the dark.
July 29, 201511 yr My video feed went out at the critical time. Anyone have a link to important part at the end? Wont be able to see the video cleanly until it is released and you can then find it on line.
July 29, 201511 yr After watching that, there is no way anyone could even begin to try and say that DuBose was a threat.
July 29, 201511 yr If you want to shoot people go to the desert, sad cowardly act by an itchy trigger finger.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.