Has anyone tried Advocare?

letabrotherspeak

I have gotten peppered with a few people trying to get me involved in Advocare.

Has anyone tried it? Gotten results?

Overall thoughts?

Is this the diet where you drink Sparkx or something like that?

It's very expensive and has been around for a few years if it is what I'm thinking about. I know probably 6-10 people(all guys) that went on this a few years ago and looked really good really quick, within a year they all were bigger than they ever were. Some are on their second or third go around with it. The people that sell it make a good supplemental income

It's a company where you pay a lot of money for supplements that help you lose weight, but you can also do a business side where you try to sign people up and make money from the folks below you, correct?

I believe so

It's very expensive and has been around for a few years if it is what I'm thinking about. I know probably 6-10 people(all guys) that went on this a few years ago and looked really good really quick, within a year they all were bigger than they ever were. Some are on their second or third go around with it. The people that sell it make a good supplemental income

I'll just stick with my Mtn. Dew, Honey Barbecue Fritos, & Hershey Bars. :lol2:

One of my very close friends does this and is even a rep. She's without question in the best shape of her life and swears by it. The only thing that has stopped the wife and I from giving it a try is the cost. It's pricey. Something in the neighborhood of $200 for a "24 day challenge" kit.

I seems like about 75% of my facebook friends are on it, and selling it. :irked:

One friend I am close to, who is very health savvy and is married to a pharmacist, has had good results and is very positive about the product. He is not selling it and has nothing to gain by promoting it, but yet he gives it very good reviews.