Why a black Sheriff said Obama is downplaying the TN shooting.

jericho

I don't know if he is folding under pressure but for me a soldier is a soldier whether he is unarmed or not. If you're going to do for one you should do for all of them regardless of the circumstances of their untimely death.

You are arguing your position even though I'm not challenging it.

All I said was your statement about or military getting killed every day is not accurate. I didn't say whether I think the flags should out shouldn't be lowered.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's folding. He has shown his true agenda. Martin, Brown, Garner, he calls the families. Marines and a sailor, silence.

When the people were killed in South Carolina we made no bones that it was racially driven. In Tennessee he is reluctant to mention it's an Islamic terrorist. Why? When a girl is murdered in San Francisco, the White House is silent. Why? Bottom line, they don't fit his agenda.

This country needs to wake up and stand up. This administration is despicable.

Who can deny these facts?

Flags are never lowered when military personnel are killed. Civilians only. Not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it's always been.

Been looking on several sites about the rules for flying the flag at half staff...and have seen nothing to indicate this.

You are arguing your position even though I'm not challenging it.

All I said was your statement about or military getting killed every day is not accurate. I didn't say whether I think the flags should out shouldn't be lowered.

So you don't think that in the population of the United States of America that at least one soldier or veteran doesn't die everyday? That is what my initial statement said. You added killed into the equation. I simply said one dies everyday.

Who can deny these facts?

Jessie, there is little in my post that is subjective. He hasn't called those families, he only lowered the flag due to public pressure, he won't acknowledge the situation in San Fran, and he is very reluctant to recognize domestic terror. However, give him a chance to make it a racial issue and he's all over it. You add it up.

But we have rid ourselves of the confederate flag so it's all good.

A ton of people, including myself, but the debate isn't a true debate so the discussion is pointless.

PP92 I went back and reread the post. All I can see that could be debated is the Presidents intentions as to divide the races. All the instances Michael gave are not in question. Those are facts that did or did not happen. I understand you are frustrated with alot of things( cant begin to tell you I know your pain cause I am White) but thats no reason not to debate or listen to another point of view. I find your posts very informative and I have learned a whole different perspective from you. So dont take your ball and go home. :)

PP92 I went back and reread the post. All I can see that could be debated is the Presidents intentions as to divide the races. All the instances Michael gave are not in question. Those are facts that did or did not happen. I understand you are frustrated with alot of things( cant begin to tell you I know your pain cause I am White) but thats no reason not to debate or listen to another point of view. I find your posts very informative and I have learned a whole different perspective from you. So dont take your ball and go home. :)

I've been banging my head against the wall for decades. My head really hurts right now. That's all I can tell you.:idunno:

Once again only the race issue is subjective and really how subjective is it? It's not just white/black, it's every race vs. white. It's pretty much in your face at this point. I give you great odds that he doesn't show up and sing at the funeral of these Marines. Doesn't fit the agenda.

So you don't think that in the population of the United States of America that at least one soldier or veteran doesn't die everyday? That is what my initial statement said. You added killed into the equation. I simply said one dies everyday.

No, like I said from the beginning, one (much less several in one shooting) isn't murdered in a recruiting office by a terrorist every day. This isn't a common occurrence.

No, like I said from the beginning, one (much less several in one shooting) isn't murdered in a recruiting office by a terrorist every day. This isn't a common occurrence.

And like I said in the beginning all soldiers should be treated the same regardless of the circumstances of their untimely death. The whole meaning of my first post is that all soldiers should be honored everyday. In my opinion all soldiers are deserving of that honor. Not just the ones who suffered death from a terrorist on American soil. All of them. Every single day.

And like I said in the beginning all soldiers should be treated the same regardless of the circumstances of their untimely death. The whole meaning of my first post is that all soldiers should be honored everyday. In my opinion all soldiers are deserving of that honor. Not just the ones who suffered death from a terrorist on American soil. All of them. Every single day.

Lowering the flag for men that were murdered in our country isn't doing a disservice to those that fight and die overseas. Any member of the military I've talked to has been all for lowering the flag in their honor.

I agree that the members of our military deserve respect and honor every day.