7 on 7s?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on the offensive side of the ball . Scott's Senior QB Fitzgerald looked good and was throwing with confidence. He had great accuracy and zip on the ball. The receivers caught many great passes and got open often . As for defense . I see some room for improvement with the secondary. They have a few more weeks to get the secondary together. As you stated , the defensive line could be helpful by applying some pressure on the QB to help Scott's secondary out !! Good luck Eagles !!

Well what will help the secondary a ton this year will be if Scott does choose to throw more. That means the DB's will see more in practice each week and can only help them out.

How did Scott do against HC I keep hearing conflicting reports. I heard it was a tie or HC won. I would love to hear more details.

I've seen a lot of post about how well SK did last week but I didn't hear anything about their 7on7 lost to HC. IJS

I'm sure Cooper looked great it will be a different story when 260 pound Tucker Mueller and 4 200 pound plus linebackers are chasing Coopers qb. Enjoy! :D

We just find it entertaining that when SK does great at a 7on 7 it's all about how great they are but when they don't do good especially against a team you think is so bad it's all about the excuses and how 7 on 7's don't mean anything. Don't worry though, you're not the only one who does that. When I reported on Tuesdays 7 on 7's, fans from the other teams who Cooper played really good against said the same things but when you see those se teams fans talk about other 7 on 7's their teams played good in, it's all about how good their team is etc.

Just kind of fun seeing how people's views on 7 on 7'a change depending on how their team performs in them.

Cooper beating SK in 7 on 7 tells me nothing. Other than i know SK didn't play Racke or Powell. SK has a Sophomore back up qb and a back up running back that need reps. SK is clearly working on building depth and I'm glad they went against Coopers ones. No excuse here.

Considering SK was dropping 8 into coverage, I think Cooper did fairly well connecting with quite a few of their backup receivers. I always thought 7 on 7 was really 7 on 7 or 7 on 8 an 1 lb sitting to simulate a blitz. Am I confused or did the rules change? It doesn't really matter because it's just 7 on 7 passing practice.

Considering SK was dropping 8 into coverage, I think Cooper did fairly well connecting with quite a few of their backup receivers. I always thought 7 on 7 was really 7 on 7 or 7 on 8 an 1 lb sitting to simulate a blitz. Am I confused or did the rules change? It doesn't really matter because it's just 7 on 7 passing practice.

SK only uses a 3 down linemen so maybe they agreed to let them work on 8 dropping back?

How did Scott do against HC I keep hearing conflicting reports. I heard it was a tie or HC won. I would love to hear more details.

I've seen a lot of post about how well SK did last week but I didn't hear anything about their 7on7 lost to HC. IJS

I dont know that they really kept score for the Scott v HC v Holmes 7v7.

I am certain there is a long list of excuses coming regarding the sk loss if that indeed happend. As most of us know, these 7 v 7's are super important and we should keep the preseason standings as a true reflection of what is to come in the actual season

Cooper beating SK in 7 on 7 tells me nothing. Other than i know SK didn't play Racke or Powell. SK has a Sophomore back up qb and a back up running back that need reps. SK is clearly working on building depth and I'm glad they went against Coopers ones. No excuse here.

So you acknowledge when starters don't play it makes a difference? Even though you dont grasp that during the season when teams have injuries and are missing people. Just saying.