7 on 7s?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure they were still looking for teams the other day on the list serve. I believe it's still on. But from what I've heard they've had a hard time getting any NKY teams (besides Highlands) to come and compete.

I'm pretty sure they were still looking for teams the other day on the list serve. I believe it's still on. But from what I've heard they've had a hard time getting any NKY teams (besides Highlands) to come and compete.

Raiders website says it is cancelled. As far as getting teams maybe they should have done a better job of advertising it?

Ryle Raider Football

Raiders website says it is cancelled. As far as getting teams maybe they should have done a better job of advertising it?

Ryle Raider Football

You might want to work on your reading skills. Their website doesn't say it's cancelled. Their tournament dates are on the 24th-25th of July.

And I was told it was advertised to all the coaches at the coaches association meetings but they declined, except Highlands of course. I guess some schools like to compete and some don't.

You might want to work on your reading skills. Their website doesn't say it's cancelled. Their tournament dates are on the 24th-25th of July.

And I was told it was advertised to all the coaches at the coaches association meetings but they declined, except Highlands of course. I guess some schools like to compete and some don't.

I only read the Updates from June 29th I didn't page all the way down.

We will return for workouts on July 10 (Night at the Races fundraiser is on the evening of July 10). The 7 on 7 tournament for July 10 was cancelled, but we are having workouts on that morning. I am working to find us another tournament on either the 10th or 11th.