Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why isn't anyone discussing how Wisconsin is going to guard UK?

 

We were waiting on your expertise.

For what it's worth, I LOVE the officiating crew that's been assigned to this game!

MUCH better than the 3 that have been assigned the MSU/Duke game.

A house divided...all four men under my roof were born in Wisconsin. And while I don't bleed blue per se, I will not root against the Cats. Making wagers all week - no $ involved, more like can I get a day off laundry duty or who has to give the dog a bath?

For what it's worth, I LOVE the officiating crew that's been assigned to this game!

MUCH better than the 3 that have been assigned the MSU/Duke game.

 

That is good to hear.:clap:

Which team is better... UK 2014 or UK 2015? Is Wisconsin better this year than last?

 

This year's Kentucky team is miles and miles better than last year's team.

 

This year's Wisconsin team is the same exact team, minus Ben Brust. Now their guys have improved (outside of Jackson, who won't be getting as many minutes due to just returning from his injury), but so have all the returnees for the Wildcats (save maybe Dakari).

 

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't see this as anywhere close to the nail-biter that the ND game was.

This year's Kentucky team is miles and miles better than last year's team.

 

This year's Wisconsin team is the same exact team, minus Ben Brust. Now their guys have improved (outside of Jackson, who won't be getting as many minutes due to just returning from his injury), but so have all the returnees for the Wildcats (save maybe Dakari).

 

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't see this as anywhere close to the nail-biter that the ND game was.

 

May you be right Great One. :thumb:

The wait is over. They can't

 

Only option they have, IMO, is to play zone and hope UK has an off night shooting. No way they can play man against UK.

Only option they have, IMO, is to play zone and hope UK has an off night shooting. No way they can play man against UK.

If they are driving the ball I agree. They go stagnant sometimes and make it easy for teams to defend them.

As a UK "hater" UK will demolish Wisconsin. I'm picking UK by 16 and no this isn't a joke prediction. I really don't expect that much out of Wisconsin.

As a UK "hater" UK will demolish Wisconsin. I'm picking UK by 16 and no this isn't a joke prediction. I really don't expect that much out of Wisconsin.

 

 

Care to explain why?

Maybe I'm just always a little down on Dakari and I shouldn't be, but I'd prefer he doesn't see as many minutes Saturday night. Not sure he moves quick enough to guard the likes of Kaminsky away from the basket.

 

Dakari also has experience against him last season. That could be a good or bad thing though, as Kaminsky has also seen him. Generally agree and think that the Cats will be trying some other guys on him before they are putting Dakari on him. Maybe if he's just killing us in the post, then we see Dakari on him, but most likely won't be until some other guys have tried and/or UK isn't worried about him stretching the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.