Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Agreed, Badgers shoot like they did tonight and they win easily. Not feeling very confident at the moment.

 

If they can shoot 48%, 66% and make 20+ free throws then they are a bad bunch.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to see the Dekker/WCS matchup but I also see him on Frank.

I'm excited to see the Dekker/WCS matchup but I also see him on Frank.

 

Think There will some switching on who plays who. Think WCS will start on Frank and Lyles on Decker.

Watched last year's game again last night:

 

Randle was able to do very well against them inside, makes me feel like KAT will be dominant again, as long as he can keep himself from foul trouble.

 

Young was able to penetrate and get a ton done for UK. We need our guards to look to do the same.

 

Kaminsky didn't take his first shot attempt until about 8:30 left in the first half. Don't see that happening again.

Care to explain why?

 

I just don't believe they will be able to hang with the Cats for more than 1 half. I think UK will just run Wisconsin to the ground.

Interesting note I saw in today's paper. The last two teams to be undefeated at the final four were UNLV and Indiana St. UNLV was beaten by Duke. Indiana St. lost to Michigan St. If UK wins, they will face one of those two teams in the title game.

Interesting note I saw in today's paper. The last two teams to be undefeated at the final four were UNLV and Indiana St. UNLV was beaten by Duke. Indiana St. lost to Michigan St. If UK wins, they will face one of those two teams in the title game.

 

Here's to hoping that the Cats get to face one of them.

I'm watching the Indiana St. at Witchita St. baseball game on ESPNU, and directly behind home plate in the crowd is a guy in a UK hat and Kentucky t-shirt. BBN is EVERYWHERE. Sorry to get off track. :D

I just don't believe they will be able to hang with the Cats for more than 1 half. I think UK will just run Wisconsin to the ground.

 

Hope you are right, but I feel the game will be close.

Hope you are right, but I feel the game will be close.

 

Oh I'm always right :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.