Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dekker is 6'9". Who will Cal have guarding him?

 

WCS

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did Cal have on Kaminsky last year? Did Poythreis guard Decker last year?

LRCW has a very long streak with his UK picks. He better not change now. :)

 

Here's the good news for everyone. He has been picking Duke to win every game as well. Will be interesting to see his prediction if Duke/UK plays.

How deep is Wisconsin?

 

I feel like they only play about 7.

 

Only looking at the Arizona box score Wisconsin's bench had guys get 15, 7 and 1 minutes each. So it looks like 6-8 depending on the flow of the game.

  • Author
Who did Cal have on Kaminsky last year? Did Poythreis guard Decker last year?

 

Yes he did I worry about Towns getting in foul trouble on Kaminsky.

Yes he did I worry about Towns getting in foul trouble on Kaminsky.

 

KAT has to be real careful with dipping his shoulder and that chicken wing that he does, because Kaminsky has shown that he is a master at the art of selling a call from what I've seen. I fear KAT gets one early.

I'm one that has not been overly concerned about the Badgers all season, and I was rooting for them over Arizona Saturday. Felt the Wildcats were a tougher match up for Kentucky.

 

The thing that has really given the UK defense trouble (the few times they've had it) has been spreading them out and having the guards get penetration and kick. I don't see a guard on Wisconsin that can do what Grant or Jackson did Saturday.

 

I think you put Willie on Dekker, and play Lyles on Kaminsky. He struggled mightily last year against the trio of Randle, Dakari, and Lee. I would think Lyles, Towns, Dakari, and Lee should be able to contain him. You put the clamps down on Dekker, and you win IMO. Willie is the best equipped to do so.

Maybe I'm just always a little down on Dakari and I shouldn't be, but I'd prefer he doesn't see as many minutes Saturday night. Not sure he moves quick enough to guard the likes of Kaminsky away from the basket.

Maybe I'm just always a little down on Dakari and I shouldn't be, but I'd prefer he doesn't see as many minutes Saturday night. Not sure he moves quick enough to guard the likes of Kaminsky away from the basket.

 

I feel the same way. He's regressed significantly this season IMO.

 

It's crazy because I watch them play and he looks out of his element out there, and then Cal's postgame comments are always praising the way he played. I don't know what I'm missing with him.

Dakari covered Kaminsky a lot in last years game and did a great job.

 

The key is to take away Dekker, that's why I see WCS drawing the assignment. On the other end UK has to pound the ball into Towns and make Kaminsky play a lot of defense.

 

Overall, I think UK matches up well with the Badgers and has a significant edge at the guard spot.

Dakari covered Kaminsky a lot in last years game and did a great job. The key is to take away Dekker' date=' that's why I see WCS drawing the assignment. On the other end UK has to pound the ball into Towns and make Kaminsky play a lot of defense. Overall, I think UK matches up well with the Badgers and has a significant edge at the guard spot.[/quote']

 

If I remember correctly Dakari had a pretty good offensive game against the Badgers last year.

On NCAA.com 56% of the voters pick Wisconsin. Can't tell how many votes have been cast.

Dakari had 10 points and 7 rebounds.

 

Cats outrebound the Badgers 32-27.

 

Here's the box score:

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (April 5, 2014)

 

And the Youtube of the complete game if you want it:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z35vw0CrSw

 

You had to post it haha! Guess whose now going to be watching this one day this week. Also have the recording of Saturday's game that I'll be watching on night this week as well.

You had to post it haha! Guess whose now going to be watching this one day this week. Also have the recording of Saturday's game that I'll be watching on night this week as well.

 

I'm here to serve.

 

Or tempt. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.