Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No way cats lose by 20!

 

That is LRCW doing his thing. Check his predictions for UK in the various threads throughout the tournament. And don't mess with him. If he hadn't gone overboard on the UK/ND thread today the Cats may not have pulled that one out. :clap:

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that Wisconsin is a better matchup for UK than ND because of size versus quickness. I am having a hard time seeing Wisconsin beating UK. I know everyone thinks that will be UK's toughest opponent and that may prove true but I don't see it. But what do I know ... I thought Notre Dame was going to lose in the first or second round of the tournament.

 

I had ND losing to UK in my bracket.

I had Wisconsin over Arizona.

I have Gonzaga over Duke

I'm not going to talk about the other bracket.

  • Author

Jay Williams on ESPN just said he was usually the antagonist on the set but it was time to quit betting against Kentucky and go with the Cats the rest of the way,

I had ND losing to UK in my bracket.

I had Wisconsin over Arizona.

I have Gonzaga over Duke

I'm not going to talk about the other bracket.

 

I had all those too except I had UK beating Kansas. I had Villanova coming out of the other bracket.

Can't lie, I'm a little shook by how UK defended against ND. They were awful for 35 minutes getting spread out and blowing simple assignments. Do that against Wisky and there will be trouble.

 

Still going with 39-0, but not nearly as confident at the moment...

 

Agreed, Badgers shoot like they did tonight and they win easily. Not feeling very confident at the moment.

I wish just once you would check the "make votes public box'" :madman:

 

No doubt. No need for secrecy here.

Dogfight, replay of last year. Hopefully with the same result.

Not gonna lie. If I did not have a daughter at UK, I would be pulling for Wisconsin.

 

I think it will be a great game, but UK just has too much talent. But if they play like they did against ND, they leave the door open for the Badgers.

Cal will try and hide behind his man defense again and not so lucky this time.....Badgers 73 Cats 64

When UL destroyed in the Sweet 16 back in 2009, they had an awful game in the Elite 8. Don't think we can say UK played awful last night, but it certainly wasn't near their best. I expect them to play much better.

 

This is going to be a really tough game, but I just believe our guys get it done. Cats win 63-59.

I don't think Wisconsin, or ND for that matter, are good teams to zone against at all -- but my goodness if they start getting torched like they did last night you have to consider it don't you? ND laid out the blueprint...Wisconsin is ND with way more length, more depth, and just better. I'm extremely concerned.

I don't think Wisconsin, or ND for that matter, are good teams to zone against at all -- but my goodness if they start getting torched like they did last night you have to consider it don't you? ND laid out the blueprint...Wisconsin is ND with way more length, more depth, and just better. I'm extremely concerned.

 

I don't think Wisconsin is as quick as ND. That is where ND killed UK. They broke them down with dribble penetration.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.