Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think we will need to play much better against the Badgers, but on the other hand I think it will be hard for the Badgers to shoot it as well as they did tonight.

Thoughts and predictions for next Sat. Final Four.

 

I wish just once you would check the "make votes public box'" :madman:

  • Author
I wish just once you would check the "make votes public box'" :madman:

 

I'm sorry not sure how to do that can a moderator fix that? That's fine never ment not to.

A week to prepare is a long time for these two. I believe the Cats were brought to attention big time tonight. I really see them coasting the last two. The only way Wisconsin wins IMO is to shoot like they did tonight, but if the Cats shoot like they did against WVU even that wouldn't matter. Kentucky matches well with the Badgers. Michigan State is who I would worry about.

I can't believe I will be at this game! UK has to play better and force the action a little more.

UK struggles against teams that drives. I really can't tell if Wisconsin does that well or not.

Who are you guys kidding. I wish once you guys would take off your blue shaded glasses and be realistic. Did you all even watch either game tonight. Wisconsin is a machine, and they won't payback big time. This game won't even be close.

 

 

Wisconsin 78

 

Kentucky. 59

Can't lie, I'm a little shook by how UK defended against ND. They were awful for 35 minutes getting spread out and blowing simple assignments. Do that against Wisky and there will be trouble.

 

Still going with 39-0, but not nearly as confident at the moment...

A week to prepare is a long time for these two. I believe the Cats were brought to attention big time tonight. I really see them coasting the last two. The only way Wisconsin wins IMO is to shoot like they did tonight, but if the Cats shoot like they did against WVU even that wouldn't matter. Kentucky matches well with the Badgers. Michigan State is who I would worry about.

 

I agree that Wisconsin is a better matchup for UK than ND because of size versus quickness. I am having a hard time seeing Wisconsin beating UK. I know everyone thinks that will be UK's toughest opponent and that may prove true but I don't see it. But what do I know ... I thought Notre Dame was going to lose in the first or second round of the tournament.

No way cats lose by 20!

Or 19 as an earlier poster suggests!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.