Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin Predictions

Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin (Final Four) Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
      58
    • Wisconsin
      15%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

ND laid out the blueprint? Haven't heard that one before.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I wish just once you would check the "make votes public box'" :madman:

 

No doubt. No need for secrecy here.

 

I'm sorry not sure how to do that can you not fix it to show no secrecy intended. sorry

Frank the tank and Sammy Dekker will be tough. UK just has to make shots.

I had ND losing to UK in my bracket.

I had Wisconsin over Arizona.

I have Gonzaga over Duke

I'm not going to talk about the other bracket.

 

I'm pretty sure I've got 7 of 8 right in the Elite 8. Gonzaga was my only miss — I had Iowa St. there. I didn't make a copy before turning it in at the office, but I know I've got at worst 6 of 8.

ND knew KY would try to block every shot driving to the goal..Ky was out of position on a lot of shots for the rebound..Don't know how many put backs ND got but it seemed like a bunch..If you don't block out the big's for Wis. could be a long night..Go Zags..

Cal will try and hide behind his man defense again and not so lucky this time.....Badgers 73 Cats 64

 

Yeah hiding behind one of the best defenses of all time, and yet you wanted them to switch to a zone in the middle of a game something they haven't done all year, makes sense. They are 38 and 0 because of how they have done things all year, and yet some let one game freak people out and act like things need to be changed. Imagine how bad it would look if they switch from what had work, and then Wisconsin keeps draining three's. There would be more second guessing for that, than there is for some of you who say they should play zone.

 

Wisconsin has been a team that has worried me all year. I still think we will win, but it probably will be another great game.

I'm sorry not sure how to do that can you not fix it to show no secrecy intended. sorry

 

Just giving you a hard time. No biggie.

Cats gave me a scare last night but I admire their fortitude. UK by 7.

Kentucky 74-68.

That is LRCW doing his thing. Check his predictions for UK in the various threads throughout the tournament. And don't mess with him. If he hadn't gone overboard on the UK/ND thread today the Cats may not have pulled that one out. :clap:

 

LRCW has a very long streak with his UK picks. He better not change now. :)

Rotate defenders on Kaminsky (Lyles, WCS, Johnson, Lee) and just wear down in first half.

 

Concentrate on defending Dekker in transition and the rest will fall in place for UK.

How deep is Wisconsin?

In the half court, I really think UK should use WCS on Dekker. I'd also start Lyles on Frank...leaving Towns to roam and potentially block shots on drives.

 

I'd like to think WCS' length would give Dekker a little trouble maybe.

Rotate defenders on Kaminsky (Lyles, WCS, Johnson, Lee) and just wear down in first half.

 

Concentrate on defending Dekker in transition and the rest will fall in place for UK.

Dekker is 6'9". Who will Cal have guarding him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.