16U Travelers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His mom and dad probably bought the paid subscription to Prep Hoops

In all fairness to Prep Hoops I think it is hard to get an accurate gauge of the 14U, 15U age level. The names and faces that are seen and heard the most will get the most publicity. Some kids in that class simply aren't in the same places at the same time as the others that are seen and heard and it likely won't be until these kids get to the 16U and 17U before a truly accurate top 10 can be produced. I have heard of or seen all of the players in the top 10 of the 2018 class and I don't have any issues with that top 10. At the same time I haven't seen every freshman in the state but as I said, I don't have any problems with that top 10. I assume as that class gets older I'll hear about many more kids in that class. Probably starting this summer.

Danny is pretty good. A little too flashy at times but he can play. To say he is only ranked because a parent paid for a subscription is a bit much.

Yeah that was a bad joke Coach Q, I apologize. Danny is a nice player and a heck of a football player too I hear. But when I think of the Travelers and the Older HD and Lville Magic teams I think of D1 kids. Most of those kids I thought of as D1 kids early on. I remember watching Snyder, Russell and Hatton play in middle school and thought they where special. Carson Williams, Braxton, Cameron Justice, the same. I see Danny, I think nice player. Again, just my opinion. I hope he proves me wrong and plays and what ever level he wants to play. I would never route against a KY kid and wasn't trying to bash him. The real point I was trying to make was is Sean McNeil isn't on this team, there is something wrong. And he should probably be on the older team with Cole Vonhandorf.

Yeah that was a bad joke Coach Q, I apologize. Danny is a nice player and a heck of a football player too I hear. But when I think of the Travelers and the Older HD and Lville Magic teams I think of D1 kids. Most of those kids I thought of as D1 kids early on. I remember watching Snyder, Russell and Hatton play in middle school and thought they where special. Carson Williams, Braxton, Cameron Justice, the same. I see Danny, I think nice player. Again, just my opinion. I hope he proves me wrong and plays and what ever level he wants to play. I would never route against a KY kid and wasn't trying to bash him. The real point I was trying to make was is Sean McNeil isn't on this team, there is something wrong. And he should probably be on the older team with Cole Vonhandorf.

Is Cole on the 17u roster? On a previous thread, he was not listed as on the roster. But that was before Quentin Goodin came to play for HD.