16U Travelers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience the more elite teams tend to not really post a roster until they have started the season and then people who watch them can also post who they saw out there so it may not even be the team that puts a roster out. Right now every team has a few cards up their sleeves which they like to keep to themselves. Anyone posting rosters on a message board is attempting to pull together pieces of what has been seen on twitter, scuttlebutt, or simply guessing on returning players and such.

With so few spots on elite teams many great players may not get invited and it should not be reflective of anything except another great player landed one of the coveted few spots for a particular position. It is sort of like the NBA All Star roster, arguments can be made about who is left off, but then it is hard to pick out who should have been removed. It is just a realty that in each class only about 1 or at most 2 players in the same position will be invited. I saw a Cooper game and agree McNeil is a heck of a player. What position do you feel he would project to play in college?

From my experience the more elite teams tend to not really post a roster until they have started the season and then people who watch them can also post who they saw out there so it may not even be the team that puts a roster out. Right now every team has a few cards up their sleeves which they like to keep to themselves. Anyone posting rosters on a message board is attempting to pull together pieces of what has been seen on twitter, scuttlebutt, or simply guessing on returning players and such.

With so few spots on elite teams many great players may not get invited and it should not be reflective of anything except another great player landed one of the coveted few spots for a particular position. It is sort of like the NBA All Star roster, arguments can be made about who is left off, but then it is hard to pick out who should have been removed. It is just a realty that in each class only about 1 or at most 2 players in the same position will be invited. I saw a Cooper game and agree McNeil is a heck of a player. What position do you feel he would project to play in college?

Exactly!

Andrew Taylor? Trevon Faulkner? Danny Butt? Steven Fitzgerald? I know those are 15U kids but they are all ranked in the top 10 in their class.

Do you know what rank Gage Hughes 15u is Greenup co. FR?

Edited by PurplePride92

Prep Hoops Kentucky has him ranked #15 .

I kind of thought he would be at lest top 10, may be Greenup not winning much is hurting him. I Was told he is 1 or 2 in baseball. but not for sure. I know he has had more than a few big d-1 looks in baseball , but still has a lot of years to get better or stay the same. kid has a crazy work ethic. And Baseball is his possible ticket.

• 2 weeks later...