Everything posted by proudmomma
-
Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?
Guess you got your wish Lol. Good game by both teams.
-
Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?
Lol. Go Saints
-
Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?
Better than none and done. He's loving the game again and its a beautiful thing to see.
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
Absolutely. I wish he had started sooner of course but these boys are getting out of control. I know Isaiah's was broadcasted but as I'm sure everyone is aware, most kids have more than one account. I have faith they'll do what they need to do.
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
I wasn't aware of any issues at least not during region but I agree they'll be a tough out. Although Garrison let adversity make him quit, I know this group of boys very well and they'll pull it together. I do believe that
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
I guess anything is possible but I can't see that many players cussing the coach either on the same day or around the same day. I haven't heard any complaints from the players since Biggs has come to Mason but I do know that he had a issue in Ashland with players refusing to play for him. Please don't misunderstand that statement as me saying that is the problem because I have no evidence or reason to believe that but jeez that's a lot of players in trouble at the same time for cussing the coach
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
It's scary times to be a parent. We can teach them right from wrong but in the end they make their own choices. It would have to be tough in this day and age between bullying, peer pressure, social media and expectations to be a child in the limelight. I myself won't judge or hold this against them but will here for them if they need someone.
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
That's a lot of cussing
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
Believe they've lost a player or two themselves as I'm sure every team would that tested their athletes. I'm actually surprised this took this many days to come out, prepare usually so quick to share kids mistakes. Must be personal
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
Suspension. Haven't heard a reason
-
Boyd County 102 Mason County 76
I completely agree. I was speaking of the kids who do exactly that and I hate that the actions of others, first and foremost my very own, have put a damper on their season.
-
Boyd County 102 Mason County 76
I'd say it's been rough on the entire team. Hopefully things go smooth here on out
-
Boyd County 102 Mason County 76
Does anyone know how many games Dunaway is suspended? I really wish the best for this team. There are a lot of really great kids on the team that just want to play ball.
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Appreciate it. Thank you
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Ok but you felt the need to pass it along. Why??
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
He will be playing this summer with his way team and I will definitely push for him to play next year. Breaks my heart that his love and passion for the game has gone and I pray that he thinks and uses his brain before saying and doing really stupid things. I've always explained to him that everything he does will be watched and followed and commented on and judged so if you're about to making a stupid decision please think of the consequences first.
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Can't say that I don't agree. My issue is that I could say things that other players have done, have said and on and on and on but lucky for them, I'm not that person just wish others were that decent too because I could say a whole lot of ugly things that have been done and said to this child but I am truly trying my best not too but if people want to continue I promise....I will.
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
While we're once again bashing a child who is no longer on the team but yet you're still following his social media, let's not fail to mention that this was in response to a poll that someone tweeted asking who was the better player.
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Absolutely
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
I just think it's sad. I have love for every kid on that team and if they were making poor choice and messing up, I'd be trying to see if there were something I could do to help, I wouldn't be bashing them.
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
I'm in no way trying to blame anyone for his actions, was merely saying that I expect more from adults than to be bashing a kid
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
The tweets are not the reason he quit but I agree 100 percent and as soon as I learned of the tweets, they were deleted but had already been copied and shared
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Don't believe I was saying that they were
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
Nope he sure didn't
-
Mason County Loses Key Player
It doesn't matter if he would be allowed back or not, because he unfortunately has no desire to play. He's a kid and yep he's most definitely made mistakes. Selfish player...i don't think so. What kills me is that we're supposed to be the adults and yet what I'm seeing is a hunch of hate and trash talk about a kid and we wonder why they act the way they do.