Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seahawks 28 Packers 22 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if there's a way to skip the football and just watch the commercials during the Super Bowl?

When Seattle converted after being second and thirty one I just started to feel that they would find a way.

 

I too will have little interest in the SB. I'll watch for commercials and go to bed at halftime. Again.

And one simple play......catching an onside kick....secures the victory.

 

Knocking down the desperation two-point conversion pass does as well.

Teams always seem to play not to lose! I hate that, keep playing ball and this crap won't happen.. Packers flat out blew this game and absolutely no excuse. Thank goodness it wasn't the Cowboys that made the comeback.

Knocking down the desperation two-point conversion pass does as well.

 

Yep. Truthfully that may be worse than the botched onside kick.

Other thing they didn't mention, on the 2 point conversion play, that should have been picked and brought back to the house for 2 points. No clue what Dix was doing.

 

They can not return a two point conversion in the NFL.

Anyone know if there's a way to skip the football and just watch the commercials during the Super Bowl?

 

I'll be at the movies. The Seahawks in another Super Bowl is like having a team from Canada in there

Honestly, I don't know how to feel. After the last Wilson interception, I'd accepted the loss. The victory seems surreal.

 

Sorry you guys don't have any interest in the game anymore. But Ill take that sacrifice. :lol2:

I'll be at the movies. The Seahawks in another Super Bowl is like having a team from Canada in there

 

I'd rather watch a team from Canada.

Stunning comeback!

 

Green Bay let this thing get away with some boneheaded plays and calls in all phases. Onside kick...interception with no return...kicking a field goal on 4th and goal from the half yard line...Hello Green Bay

 

[video=youtube_share;b5-iJUuPWis]

Uggghhh.............

 

This too shall pass...

Whats wrong with this world, the Seahwawks are in every Super Bowl and the San Francisco Giants are in every World Series.:irked: Time to drown my sorrows in a bowl of chilli.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.