Seahawks 28 Packers 22 (OT)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teams always seem to play not to lose! I hate that, keep playing ball and this crap won't happen.. Packers flat out blew this game and absolutely no excuse. Thank goodness it wasn't the Cowboys that made the comeback.

The only approach to finishing a game is Bluto's Rule: "NO PRISONERS!"

I can't stand the overtime rules in the NFL. Basically if you don't win the toss, you lose. Each team should be given an equal chance to win the game.

I agree. Lots of things about NFL football are terrible and the OT rules are one of the worst.

I can't stand the overtime rules in the NFL. Basically if you don't win the toss, you lose. Each team should be given an equal chance to win the game.

You do get a chance. Green Bay's KO team pinned the Seahawks deep and then Seattle sliced up their defense for a 90 drive. Don't see how you can feel bad for Green Bay. They had plenty of chances to get a stop and get the ball back.

In fact, KO and pinning a team that deep is perhaps preferable in the NFL overtime, due to how hard it is for even great NFL offenses to march 90 yards.

Play some defense.

Green Bay choked. With a healthy Rodgers they probably win on their last drive in regulation.