January 19, 201511 yr Wilson is now 10-0 vs super bowl qb's. Thats a pretty impressive resume.......even though he also has arguably the best running back and defense in pro football.:popcorn:
January 19, 201511 yr In the NFL it is a dead ball when possession changes on a conversion. College is the only level of play that allows a return.Gotcha.
January 19, 201511 yr Wilson is now 10-0 vs super bowl qb's. Thats a pretty impressive resume.......even though he also has arguably the best running back and defense in pro football.:popcorn:Amazing stat.
January 19, 201511 yr Author Skip Bayless is going to be giving it back to Stephan A. in the morning on First Take!
January 19, 201511 yr I can't stand the overtime rules in the NFL. Basically if you don't win the toss, you lose. Each team should be given an equal chance to win the game.
January 19, 201511 yr Teams always seem to play not to lose! I hate that, keep playing ball and this crap won't happen.. Packers flat out blew this game and absolutely no excuse. Thank goodness it wasn't the Cowboys that made the comeback. The only approach to finishing a game is Bluto's Rule: "NO PRISONERS!"
January 19, 201511 yr I can't stand the overtime rules in the NFL. Basically if you don't win the toss, you lose. Each team should be given an equal chance to win the game. I agree. Lots of things about NFL football are terrible and the OT rules are one of the worst.
January 19, 201511 yr Wilson is now 10-0 vs super bowl qb's. Thats a pretty impressive resume.......even though he also has arguably the best running back and defense in pro football.:popcorn: Yet .. he cant beat Tony Romo..
January 19, 201511 yr I can't stand the overtime rules in the NFL. Basically if you don't win the toss, you lose. Each team should be given an equal chance to win the game. You do get a chance. Green Bay's KO team pinned the Seahawks deep and then Seattle sliced up their defense for a 90 drive. Don't see how you can feel bad for Green Bay. They had plenty of chances to get a stop and get the ball back. In fact, KO and pinning a team that deep is perhaps preferable in the NFL overtime, due to how hard it is for even great NFL offenses to march 90 yards. Play some defense. Green Bay choked. With a healthy Rodgers they probably win on their last drive in regulation.
January 19, 201511 yr The only approach to finishing a game is Bluto's Rule: "NO PRISONERS!" I'll make an allowance for the Cobra Kai method: "MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK"
January 19, 201511 yr Wilson is now 10-0 vs super bowl qb's. Thats a pretty impressive resume.......even though he also has arguably the best running back and defense in pro football.:popcorn: So did Terry Bradshaw.
January 19, 201511 yr Yet .. he cant beat Tony Romo.. Too busy thinking about super bowl contenders:popcorn:
January 19, 201511 yr I'm loving the Seahawks hate. I didn't realize it existed, I always thought my guys were just oft forgotten. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.