January 19, 201511 yr Ok, I'm off suicide watch now.... HATE that season ended in a series of tentative play calling, trick plays, special teams flubs and other mistakes by my beloved Packers. Won't be watching the Super Bowl this year....makes my blood pressure rise to see either one of the remaining two coaches, watching them on the same field might make me stroke out. On a side note, my TV was mysteriously disabled immediately upon the game-winning catch....did anyone else see or make note of Seahawks on bikes? A friend was blowing up my phone, sure it was mocking the long-standing Green Bay pre-season bicycle tradition......
January 19, 201511 yr Ok, I'm off suicide watch now.... HATE that season ended in a series of tentative play calling, trick plays, special teams flubs and other mistakes by my beloved Packers. Won't be watching the Super Bowl this year....makes my blood pressure rise to see either one of the remaining two coaches, watching them on the same field might make me stroke out. On a side note, my TV was mysteriously disabled immediately upon the game-winning catch....did anyone else see or make note of Seahawks on bikes? A friend was blowing up my phone, sure it was mocking the long-standing Green Bay pre-season bicycle tradition...... Michael Bennett rode a police bike around. But I don't think he was making fun of anything, just having a good time.
January 19, 201511 yr Michael Bennett rode a police bike around. But I don't think he was making fun of anything, just having a good time. I thought the same thing.
January 19, 201511 yr Cut him. PP92, you seem to REALLY not like Bostick. Do you two have a history:)???
January 22, 201511 yr PP92, you seem to REALLY not like Bostick. Do you two have a history:)??? We do now. Cut. Him. He had one job. One job. And he failed.
January 22, 201511 yr The Pack will be back next year tougher than ever. I agree. They are too good to not become a better team because of this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.