January 19, 201511 yr Wasnt Green Bay up by like 19 or so at one point? What happened to that lead? Why didnt Green Bay keep it during the first 60 minutes? Should this game have really even went to overtime? Didnt the other team have plenty of chances to win the game? I mentioned in the game thread that letting teams come back in the second half was a problem in my mind. That still doesn't mean that the other team should be rewarded for tying the game and winning a coing toss at the end of regulation.
January 19, 201511 yr It definitely sucks that the Packers fate wasn't put into Aaron's hands. It was, actually. They should've gone for 2 on the first TD.
January 19, 201511 yr Author New England is killing the Colts. At least I think the Patriots and Seahawks will be better Super Bowl than the Colts and Seahawks would have been. Edited January 19, 201511 yr by 16thBBall Fan
January 19, 201511 yr It was, actually. They should've gone for 2 on the first TD. Don't think I've ever seen a team do that up 12-0 in the first half.
January 19, 201511 yr Bostick wasn't even supposed to go for the ball during the onside kick. He was supposed to block so Jordy could catch it. Instead Bostick goes for the ball and.......
January 19, 201511 yr It was, actually. They should've gone for 2 on the first TD. I didn't realize Aaron made the call to kick the extra point.
January 19, 201511 yr Bostick wasn't even supposed to go for the ball during the onside kick. He was supposed to block so Jordy could catch it. Instead Bostick goes for the ball and....... I feel bad for Bostick. He will be vilified forever and he totally botched that play up. He did not want to screw it up however and will remember that play the rest of his life. While that play let Seattle have a chance to win, it should never have come to that. GB had about 7 different ways to put that game away earlier and let Seattle hang around...
January 19, 201511 yr You had one job....... Brandon Bostick of Green Bay Packers -- 'I let my team down' - ESPN
January 19, 201511 yr I feel bad for Bostick. He will be vilified forever and he totally botched that play up. He did not want to screw it up however and will remember that play the rest of his life. While that play let Seattle have a chance to win, it should never have come to that. GB had about 7 different ways to put that game away earlier and let Seattle hang around... And Bostick had one job to do so the game could be put away and he chose to not do his job.
January 19, 201511 yr Don't think I've ever seen a team do that up 12-0 in the first half. I was talking about Seattle, actually. Oops.
January 19, 201511 yr You had one job....... Brandon Bostick of Green Bay Packers -- 'I let my team down' - ESPN After reading the article, I feel "less bad" for him but still feel bad for him.
January 19, 201511 yr There are always a handful of times a year when we revisit the classic phrase, "Just when you think you had seen everything" My goodness gracious.
January 19, 201511 yr No one likes Pete Carroll. I think he's done a great job in a league where all the players get paid.
January 19, 201511 yr After reading the article, I feel "less bad" for him but still feel bad for him. I don't. 1. He shouldn't have even been trying to catch the ball. 2. He should have caught the ball.
January 19, 201511 yr There are always a handful of times a year when we revisit the classic phrase, "Just when you think you had seen everything" My goodness gracious. [ATTACH=CONFIG]48620[/ATTACH] :no: The ball game is in his hands.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.