Seahawks 28 Packers 22 (OT)

Wasnt Green Bay up by like 19 or so at one point? What happened to that lead? Why didnt Green Bay keep it during the first 60 minutes? Should this game have really even went to overtime? Didnt the other team have plenty of chances to win the game?

I mentioned in the game thread that letting teams come back in the second half was a problem in my mind. That still doesn't mean that the other team should be rewarded for tying the game and winning a coing toss at the end of regulation.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bostick wasn't even supposed to go for the ball during the onside kick. He was supposed to block so Jordy could catch it. Instead Bostick goes for the ball and.......

I feel bad for Bostick. He will be vilified forever and he totally botched that play up. He did not want to screw it up however and will remember that play the rest of his life.

While that play let Seattle have a chance to win, it should never have come to that. GB had about 7 different ways to put that game away earlier and let Seattle hang around...

I feel bad for Bostick. He will be vilified forever and he totally botched that play up. He did not want to screw it up however and will remember that play the rest of his life.

While that play let Seattle have a chance to win, it should never have come to that. GB had about 7 different ways to put that game away earlier and let Seattle hang around...

And Bostick had one job to do so the game could be put away and he chose to not do his job.