Seahawks 28 Packers 22 (OT)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And one simple play......catching an onside kick....secures the victory.

I'd just as much argue that if Clinton-Dix could have looked like an actual DB and not some nobody on the 2 point conversion, they'd have won it as well. A FG would have won it instead of tying. Dude makes a couple of picks but that one he can't even breathe on?

That last interception after he caught it he just went down and if he would have gained more yards and use a few more seconds' date=' maybe Crosby could have kicked another FG instead of a three and out and a short punt from Mastay.[/quote']Other thing they didn't mention, on the 2 point conversion play, that should have been picked and brought back to the house for 2 points. No clue what Dix was doing.

That last interception after he caught it he just went down and if he would have gained more yards and use a few more seconds, maybe Crosby could have kicked another FG instead of a three and out and a short punt from Mastay.

I absolutely hate when a team gets a turnover, then instead of running the offense they run 3 running plays that took up about 10 seconds with Seattle's timeouts and give the ball right back.. After that and that pass that Wilson threw for the 2 point conversion, it just wasn't meant to

Other thing they didn't mention, on the 2 point conversion play, that should have been picked and brought back to the house for 2 points. No clue what Dix was doing.

In the NFL it is a dead ball when possession changes on a conversion. College is the only level of play that allows a return.

Lost all interest in the Super Bowl with a Seahawks win. I hate them and I dislike the Patriots. The Colts are one of those teams that are like eh.. I kinda want Patriots to win so Brady can dismantle Sherman some more.

If the Colts win, it will be the 3rd year in a row haven't watched a Super Bowl