January 11, 201511 yr Final. At least it wasn't UNC. Time to focus on March now. You didn't think you would beat Bluto on this one did you! lol
January 11, 201511 yr Hasn't even been that long since the Wolfpack beat them (2 years I think). Rushing the court? Ugh, I just don't see it.
January 11, 201511 yr Let the ridiculous posts begin... What is ridiculous is the people saying Duke should have got a lot of #1 votes. There ya go.
January 11, 201511 yr This past week proves how difficult it is to go undefeated. Conference games are tough. True road games are headaches. Rivalry games are nightmares. Duke ran into all three today plus a team that got up to play them. Tough loss but Duke will still likely be there when it matters in March and April.
January 11, 201511 yr What is ridiculous is the people saying Duke should have got a lot of #1 votes. There ya go. Whatever you say chief.
January 11, 201511 yr Out of respect for my BGP Duke fans,they ran into a team that was wanting to win badly. Duke will lose another game,and Kentucky will lose,maybe. I do think Kentucky is better team,especially after watching that game today. I can't say that I'm not happy today though. It couldn't have happened to a better team...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.