Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 87 Duke 75

Featured Replies

Watched the football game, anything much to report?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping we'd see both UK and Duke go undefeated this season and end up facing each other in the championship game.

I like how Coach K recognized the situation and shook hands with 5 seconds left then got his guys off the court. Let the college kids enjoy the moment.

I like how Coach K recognized the situation and shook hands with 5 seconds left then got his guys off the court. Let the college kids enjoy the moment.
It's about safety, but I agree with the decision.
I like how Coach K recognized the situation and shook hands with 5 seconds left then got his guys off the court. Let the college kids enjoy the moment.

Why rush floor after beating Duke? I would never give them that satisfaction!!

 

Whatever you say chief.

 

LOL.. you missed it. THAT, was the ridiculous post lol.

It's about safety' date=' but I agree with the decision.[/quote']

 

To clarify, I was complimenting Coach K. It absolutely was about safety.

 

He very easily could have left the floor and not shaken hands.

  • Author
You didn't think you would beat Bluto on this one did you! lol

 

I checked the college forum twice to see if someone else had submitted it. Nobody seemed to want to start it.

If coach K wants to let them enjoy the moment then he should tell his players to let them run out the clock like every other team in the country does. Not sneak up behind someone and take the ball with 5 seconds left. Second time I have seen that happen and it was Duke both times.

  • Author
This past week proves how difficult it is to go undefeated. Conference games are tough. True road games are headaches. Rivalry games are nightmares. Duke ran into all three today plus a team that got up to play them. Tough loss but Duke will still likely be there when it matters in March and April.

 

Very true.

If coach K wants to let them enjoy the moment then he should tell his players to let them run out the clock like every other team in the country does. Not sneak up behind someone and take the ball with 5 seconds left. Second time I have seen that happen and it was Duke both times.

 

I actually had more of a problem with the NC State player. Just keep dribbling the ball out top and it's over. He made a dumb decision.

 

I don't blame the Duke player at all. Hell, NC State still fouled him.

I actually had more of a problem with the NC State player. Just keep dribbling the ball out top and it's over. He made a dumb decision.

 

I don't blame the Duke player at all. Hell, NC State still fouled him.

I would have fouled him too. I guess you would have just let him go down and dunk it. NC state wasn't trying to score just run out the clock but no Duke has to show their class.

I would have fouled him too. I guess you would have just let him go down and dunk it. NC state wasn't trying to score just run out the clock but no Duke has to show their class.

 

But it's not classless slamming the ball down and not going after it with 5 seconds left? Okay.

 

And if he does go down and dunk it, why does it matter? Dribble the ball and it doesn't matter. For God's sake, I loathe Duke as much as anyone and you actually have me defending them. Smh

I was hoping we'd see both UK and Duke go undefeated this season and end up facing each other in the championship game.

 

I was hoping they'd at least go undefeated into Louisville for the Cardinal fans. Game will still be huge.

Let the ridiculous posts begin...

 

It's not UK so it will get 5 mins of coverage.

 

#1

 

 

;)

There is post #2...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.