Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 87 Duke 75

Featured Replies

NC State hit a lot of shots and that's tough to overcome especially on the road. I think if Duke has an obvious week spot it is depth in the post, outside of Okafur there just isn't much of a post presence. However, he is a huge presence all on his own.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NC State hit a lot of shots and that's tough to overcome especially on the road. I think if Duke has an obvious week spot it is depth in the post, outside of Okafur there just isn't much of a post presence. However, he is a huge presence all on his own.

 

They are 100% of a different team when he is off the floor. Games in which he isnt on the floor around 35 minutes a game will be when they are fighting for their lives like today.

 

They are 100% of a different team when he is off the floor. Games in which he isnt on the floor around 35 minutes a game will be when they are fighting for their lives like today.

 

That's not good come tournament time. Teams will key on him in an attempt to get him in foul trouble. On his side of the ball, I understand he isn't a very good free throw shooter himself, around 50%?

That's not good come tournament time. Teams will key on him in an attempt to get him in foul trouble. On his side of the ball, I understand he isn't a very good free throw shooter himself, around 50%?

 

 

Yeah, he sucks at free throws.

That is right it had been decided so why act like that a grab a ball instead of letting the clock run out. Maybe pad his stat line a little I guess. What other team have you seen do something like that?

 

None. I usually have quit paying attention by then though. Either way I would have laughed had I seen it.

Yeah, he sucks at free throws.

 

It appears to me that he has enormous hands which makes it tougher to shoot free throws for whatever reason, just ask Shaq. Otherwise he has a natural feel for post play.

For fans, it's a lot of fun to play in a competitive league. The juices get flowing when these tough conference opponents come to town. Plus, it helps your team get better. I'm glad UL is in the ACC....adds excitement to the dreariness of winter.

I think out of Duke's next 8 games, 5 are on the road against Virginia,Louisville, Notre Dame, St.Johns and Syracuse

I think out of Duke's next 8 games, 5 are on the road against Virginia,Louisville, Notre Dame, St.Johns and Syracuse

 

I'd be satisfied with a 2-3 finish out of those road games.

I'd be satisfied with a 2-3 finish out of those road games.

I can't wait for the UL Duke game, that one could be a great one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.