Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 87 Duke 75

Featured Replies

But it's not classless slamming the ball down and not going after it with 5 seconds left? Okay.

 

And if he does go down and dunk it, why does it matter? Dribble the ball and it doesn't matter. For God's sake, I loathe Duke as much as anyone and you actually have me defending them. Smh

What's the point of grabbing it by Duke. I've seen many a game where the guy with the ball just lets it bounce on the floor for the remainder of time to tick off. Never seen anyone pick it up and try to score with the game same as over. They got beat let the clock run out and go home. They did that one other time in the past I can remember.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if undefeated Virginia gets a few number 1 votes this week? My guess is UK will be unanimous even with their close calls.

Wonder if undefeated Virginia gets a few number 1 votes this week? My guess is UK will be unanimous even with their close calls.

 

As they should be. They have played a much tougher schedule.

Duke IMO is still the most complete team...one maybe two more losses then #1 seed

It's not UK so it will get 5 mins of coverage.

 

 

Yeah right.....:lol2:

Why rush floor after beating Duke? I would never give them that satisfaction!!

 

I'm surprised you weren't on the court with them. :lol2: :lol2:

 

See you tomorrow night!!!! :D

Score of this game is irrelevant also...Duke was playing to win at the end and it got away from them. They could have milked the clock a little and only lost by a few points.

 

This game is an L in the column and that's about the only thing that it means...no more no less.

What's the point of grabbing it by Duke. I've seen many a game where the guy with the ball just lets it bounce on the floor for the remainder of time to tick off. Never seen anyone pick it up and try to score with the game same as over. They got beat let the clock run out and go home. They did that one other time in the past I can remember.

 

So what? That's your beef? That last 5 seconds of a game that had been decided? :lol2:

Yeah right.....:lol2:

 

UK almost losing is better pub than Duke losing. Duke wasn't expected to go 40-0, although, UK shouldn't be expected to either.

I was hoping we'd see both UK and Duke go undefeated this season and end up facing each other in the championship game.

 

That would have been awesome, however, I believe that both will have been beaten by then.

I was trying to hold back to see if this thread would get 2 pages before I made a comment. Overall I'm not surprised. ACC is tough to play in the road. All that matters to me is that they get better from it. They are still a very young team and experience is needed. I think I said earlier this year I expect 4 losses maybe 5. Tough conference plus young team. It will happen.

So what? That's your beef? That last 5 seconds of a game that had been decided? :lol2:

That is right it had been decided so why act like that a grab a ball instead of letting the clock run out. Maybe pad his stat line a little I guess. What other team have you seen do something like that?

I was trying to hold back to see if this thread would get 2 pages before I made a comment. Overall I'm not surprised. ACC is tough to play in the road. All that matters to me is that they get better from it. They are still a very young team and experience is needed. I think I said earlier this year I expect 4 losses maybe 5. Tough conference plus young team. It will happen.

 

Should have played a better OOC schedule to prepare for the ACC.

I'm assuming this was at NC State?

 

It was. I swear, no matter what the sport, it's a pill to play in Raleigh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.