Bullitt East 68 Wayne County 67

Another great game at the KOB, it seems like they all have been. This was one of the most balanced years in memory... East vs. Wayne very competitive the whole way, congrats to both. Wayne Co. with the triple threat of Woods, Blevins, and Stearns, should be a contender through out. East is one of the more balanced teams, with really good guard play, and an improving inside game with size.

I saw where some of their main guys was under the weather for the Butler game. But none the less that was a bad loss at home.

Yes Sharpe and Farris were both playing under the weather. But to be honest, East was going through the motions and playing with no urgency in the earlier schedule. I talked to some of the boys before the season and they thought they were going to just waltz through the season all the way to Rupp. Butler game was the beginning of their wake up call!

Yes Sharpe and Farris were both playing under the weather. But to be honest, East was going through the motions and playing with no urgency in the earlier schedule. I talked to some of the boys before the season and they thought they were going to just waltz through the season all the way to Rupp. Butler game was the beginning of their wake up call!

My opinion Bullet East is overrated. Their bigs are slow I would play all guards if I was them.

My opinion Bullet East is overrated. Their bigs are slow I would play all guards if I was them.

I don't know that I would say that. But watching them at the KOB, they are definitely better when they have 3 guards on the floor. Against South Shore from Brooklyn they were most effective with Rakes, Sharpe and Osbourne on the floor. Those 3 made the press of South Shore completely ineffective.