Augusta vs. Mason County Predictions

Augusta vs. Mason County, who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Augusta vs. Mason County, who wins?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams should be extremely motivated for this one. Mason County will look to avenge another district disaster and Augusta looks to prove they don't need Brent Bach to defeat the Royals. This one screams Mason County on paper but the Fieldhouse floor is made of wood. It will take a total team effort for Augusta to pull this one out. I'm an Augusta guy and I started this thread so I gotta go with my guys.

Augusta 79

Mason County 75

Paper is made out of wood ;) I'm going with the Royals by 20.

I've picked Mason County to win every game against Augusta for the last 2 years, so my track record isn't what I'd call terrific. :lol2: As Augusta coach Jason Hinson told me after the District game last year, "Your predictions suck, but I love you." Still one of my favorite Coach Hinson lines.

Royals by 14.

A. Do you have a player or a scheme that can contain Henry?

2. Can you hold up in the face of the Royals' pressure?

D. Do you have more than one scoring option (e.g. Bracken County) not named Brent Bach?

A. I don't think so. And that's not a knock on Augusta. Few 10th Region teams can contain Henry.

2. Augusta should do okay with this. How well they manage the pressure & keep the game slower will determine a lot IMO. Can't give Mason County more possessions via turnovers.

D. Yes. Maddox, Snapp, & Crawford can all score. Shrader can also be a serious outside scoring threat.

I've picked Mason County to win every game against Augusta for the last 2 years, so my track record isn't what I'd call terrific. :lol2: As Augusta coach Jason Hinson told me after the District game last year, "Your predictions suck, but I love you." Still one of my favorite Coach Hinson lines.

Royals by 14.

Keep up the good work!:lol2: