Drunk woman busted for loud sex in airplane bathroom

SportsGuy41017

I guess this kind of makes me a bad person, but any time I see a story like this the first thought that enters my mind is "is she hot?"

And when I saw the photo, which probably wasn't the most flattering in the world, I thought to myself, "yeah, she's aight."

So you're saying the photo at the bottom of the article is not of the girl in question in this story?
Yes, BUT Google that name, and look at the one from Iowa who goes by Vodka Samm (WOW!), or Google both. Oddly enough they are both the same age, but I can't find anywhere that links the two. The one on the plane is from England.

Yes, BUT Google that name, and look at the one from Iowa who goes by Vodka Samm (WOW!), or Google both. Oddly enough they are both the same age, but I can't find anywhere that links the two. The one on the plane is from England.

I may or may not be totally following you. I googled the girl's name and it was indeed the same one in the photo (which was quite misleading, given I expected to see one floozy and not a different one).

I guess I'm back to my original question about the unnamed female in the originally linked story: Is she hot? And for a followup — does she have a name and picture that is not misleadingly attached to her like this Iowa girl's pic is?

Supposedly "Vodka Samm" has been sober since she was arrested for blowing a .341, and gave up social media. I am now thinking that Huffington just Goggled the name and ran with the one known as "Vodka Samm", as there is a rap song out about her with that same arrest photo, and the YouTube Channel I found that pic on what uploaded in Jan 2014. The language in that rap song, is, well, you know, not for everyone.

Supposedly "Vodka Samm" has been sober since she was arrested for blowing a .341' date=' and gave up social media. I am now thinking that Huffington just Goggled the name and ran with the one known as "Vodka Samm", as there is a rap song out about her with that same arrest photo, and the YouTube Channel I found that pic on what uploaded in Jan 2014. The language in that rap song, is, well, you know, not for everyone.[/quote']

Pic of Vodka Sam

http://www.businessinsider.com/university-iowa-student-341-bac-2013-9#!KOOSe

^ Ok, you confussed me, lol

I was confused by the original article you linked. Why did they put a random photo at the bottom of it? All that made me think is that the girl in the photo included in the article was the same girl referenced in the story. It's kind of like if ESPN ran a game story about Florida's coach getting ejected from a game and including a photo of JoePa in it.

One has nothing to do with the other.