Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

"No. I'm right [here] at Kentucky," Calipari told ESPN's Jeannine Edwards. "I got the best job. I've got a good group of kids. Love what I'm doing. Speculation? That's there every year I coach."

 

 

http://espn.go.com/mens-college basketball/tournament/2014/story/_/id/10748631/john-calipari-coach-kentucky-wildcats-shoots-nba-rumors

 

 

Cal will be the Coach at Kentucky as long as he wants it

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal will be the Coach at Kentucky as long as he wants it

 

Who is disputing that? I don't think anyone is suggesting UK is going to force him out.

I want to say that I feel bad for Coach Cal that he has to do this every year, but it comes with the territory and the circles he runs with sometimes. I really wish Kentucky fans would just enjoy that he's our coach and worry about whose next when we have too.

 

It's almost like the majority of us take pride in being the craziest and best fans as a whole, but none of us want to be labeled as one individually.

Was it? I thought I remembered it being Andrew at the time. Well, in that case, Aaron is an even better free throw shooter.

 

Yup. It was a shocking miss to say the least but just one of many on the night. I just think fatigue caught up to them.

With Antigua gone and possibly Strickland joining him, I'm starting to wonder.

I want to say that I feel bad for Coach Cal that he has to do this every year, but it comes with the territory and the circles he runs with sometimes. I really wish Kentucky fans would just enjoy that he's our coach and worry about whose next when we have too.

 

It's almost like the majority of us take pride in being the craziest and best fans as a whole, but none of us want to be labeled as one individually.

 

No need to feel bad. He's compensated well.

Has Rick Barnes told the media he isnt coming to UK yet?

And the dead legs last night hurt the free throws not an inability to make them or a lack of practice.

 

That's on the coach too. Not trying to beat him down, but he basically only played 6 players in the final game. WC-S out of action hurt, but no depth was developed, or if it was, he didn't use it. UConn played 8 during the game and kept the tempo down.

 

"Fatique makes cowards of us all". W. Churchill

  • Author

I'd say if Cal doesn't name a replacement for Coach Antigua soon then that should tell us something.

I'd say if Cal doesn't name a replacement for Coach Antigua soon then that should tell us something.

 

:lol2: You're reaching...

That's on the coach too. Not trying to beat him down, but he basically only played 6 players in the final game. WC-S out of action hurt, but no depth was developed, or if it was, he didn't use it. UConn played 8 during the game and kept the tempo down.

 

"Fatique makes cowards of us all". W. Churchill

 

Harrison

Harrison

Randle

Johnson

Young

Poythress

Lee

Hawkins

 

I didn't see total minutes but I'd be willing to bet Lee and Hawkins played close to a quarter of the game each, at least.

I read this entire thread and frankly as a non-UK fan, I don't care who is the coach in Lex next year. The only question I have is this: who is WWW? :idunno:

I read this entire thread and frankly as a non-UK fan, I don't care who is the coach in Lex next year. The only question I have is this: who is WWW? :idunno:

 

World Wide Wes. Only the most powerful man in basketball.

 

World Wide Wes

  • Author
:lol2: You're reaching...

 

I don't think so. You would think they would name a replacement for Antigua in the next 30-45 days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.