Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

Laker fans aren't anywhere near as rabid as UK fans.

 

I don't think you're right on this. I think you just feel like that because of where we live.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think you're right on this. I think you just feel like that because of where we live.

 

He's thinking it's the Clipper job..

I would say Donovan is realistic if they are willing to pay the money. Not too many established coaches are going to jump on this pressure cooker at UK. But I think there are a few out there that would like to try. I really like Sean Miller, his style of play would suit the UK faithful and he can recruit. I am definitely not for Travis Ford as a coach. What about a Larry Brown at SMU, he has done it all in the game of basketball, why not try to coach the CATS. It is not an easy job and you will never completely satisfy the faithful but if the money is right which it will be a number of top coaches may make the jump. No way they give it to an assistant, it will be a head coach with experience.

Just can't discuss future UK coaches while we still have an amazing one at the helm.

Less pressure in Laker land? You do know Kobe Bryant is breathing and playing for them still right? I'm not sure I agree with you on this... and Calipari is all about the pressure and winning' date=' otherwise he would have stayed at Memphis.[/quote']

 

Did you really just ask me a Kobe Bryant question?

 

 

 

image-3642435603.jpg

Think Lebron goes to LA? I don't.

 

Add Cal and WWW to the mix and it becomes very plausible.

Cal told ESPN he would be back at UK. As I said in another thread, after next season is when I would start to worry. He has a son about to enter his senior year in Lexington and if Cal is a family man, he won't pull him out before that. With that said, if he does leave my list would go like this:

1.Billy Donovan(At least make him say no again)

2.Tom Izzo(Would have said yes last time before we hired Cal)

3. Sean Miller

4. Fred Hoiberg (Will be tough to pull him away from his alma mater.)

5. John Beilein

6a. Gregg Marshall

6b. Shaka Smart

I don't think you're right on this. I think you just feel like that because of where we live.

 

Rex Chapman reports a rumor and fans want him banned from being...wait...what do they want to ban him from? They just want to ban him....got it..

He's thinking it's the Clipper job..

 

Yeah, I can't read.

if he goes, I think it is Brad Stevens.

 

^This....Me too!

Rex Chapman reports a rumor and fans want him banned from being...wait...what do they want to ban him from? They just want to ban him....got it..

 

You know as well as I do there are a lot of crazy fans in UK's fan base. With that said, people are extremely upset by the timing of it, not with what he said. There was no reason other than him wanting to "break the story" to say it an hour before the national championship game. Rex is a smart guy, he knew exactly how BBN would react.

I dont see Cal going anywhere but to go along with the game. My top to choices would be Brad Stevens and Sean Miller.

I dont see Cal going anywhere but to go along with the game. My top to choices would be Brad Stevens and Sean Miller.

 

Again....^This

Do you guys really think Brad Stevens would leave the Celtics after one season? I mean seriously, let's use some common sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.