Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't. I think he is at the top of the average UK fan's wish list but he turned Florida into a basketball school. He isn't a realistic choice IMO.

 

I agree.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yes. I really don't think Florida is his "end job". It may not be Kentucky' date=' I tend to think it's UofL, but I think he'd at least listen if they came calling.[/quote']

 

Didn't be just say a couple weeks ago that he still has feelings for the NBA?

I don't. I think he is at the top of the average UK fan's wish list but he turned Florida into a basketball school. He isn't a realistic choice IMO.

 

He's not #1 on my list. I have Miller at the top. I'm a huge Beilein fan too.

Didn't be just say a couple weeks ago that he still has feelings for the NBA?

 

Don't know. That wouldn't surprise me either. This would, it seems, be the perfect time to move on if you're Donovan. Losing a ton from a pretty epic 4 year run. Some solid NBA jobs will be open. :idunno:

After Cal's first year, I believe it was WWW who leaked info that a deal was in place for Cal & the Bulls.

After Cal's first year, I believe it was WWW who leaked info that a deal was in place for Cal & the Bulls.

 

Yep. It's the "let's go get my boy a raise" ploy.

Yep. It's the "let's go get my boy a raise" ploy.

 

Exactly. It'll get him more money from UK, which will in turn force some NBA team to pay him even more when Cal decides to make the jump.

People really put Billy D down? How many times has he said no and left UK to dry? Really?

..........

 

There are many in the know that are saying Cal is leaving and he has done all he needs to do at UK. Not sure I buy it, but take it for what it is worth.

 

Like many others, I think if Cal leaves that Sean would be a great candidate. UK fans would LOVE Sean and it would be a perfect marriage, in my opinion. The Billy Donovan thing is interesting, and I've always wondered about whether or not Billy will end his career in Lexington, but it just appears unlikely to me at this point, to be honest. I think Billy, unlike a lot of guys at his level, enjoys being at a football school. Sean, on the other hand, would never go to a program that was at a football-dominant University.

I think Masiello is available and while he's here he can finish that degree!

 

Yea that way he could probably get his classes for free!lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.