Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

I definitely think Coach Cal is gone. Will be interesting to see if the new coach can convince any of the current roster and the incoming recruits to stay.

 

Who do you see as the coach next year, and if it's not Cal who do you see it being?

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Seriously? It's going to be Cal.

 

Yes seriously, and no it won't.

Call me naïve but I still believe it will be Calipari. I'll say it til I'm wrong probably, but I just think he's staying.

 

I hope you're working your reverse mojo LRCW, need to make up for last night.

I wouldn't mind to see Shaka Smart.

It's going to be Cal. Either way UK still beats Louisville next year. :lol2:

I think Masiello is available and while he's here he can finish that degree!

 

:lol2:Well played.

Yes seriously, and no it won't.

 

Given your track record, it's safe to say he'll be back at Kentucky then.

  • Author

Rex's source is WWW. Cal is gone.

Rex's source is WWW. Cal is gone.

 

About a year ago or so, Rex also had a source that told him Andrew Wiggins was a done deal to Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.