Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Any or all of the above and posting!

 

Sorry, but I enjoy them all too much.

 

Nice to know you encourage people to give up on life though.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but I enjoy them all too much.

 

Nice to know you encourage people to give up on life though.

 

Especially cookies

Anybody think Calipari is leaving this team, now?

Anybody think Calipari is leaving this team, now?

Michael Wilbon still does

Michael Wilbon still does

 

Wilbon hates the Cats.

 

If he was to leave he would leave a loaded roster to the next coach.

Michael Wilbon still does

 

No. Wilbon said he thinks it is possible. He never said he was leaving for sure. He mentioned jobs that could possibly come open and said Calipari will be mentioned for those jobs and anything is possible.

I thought he just said again this week that he still thought Cal would leave... but I may have mis-remembered :lol2:

I thought he just said again this week that he still thought Cal would leave... but I may have mis-remembered :lol2:

 

I'm pretty sure that he said it yesterday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.