Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

I don't think so. You would think they would name a replacement for Antigua in the next 30-45 days.

 

That's not soon...:lol2:

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Antigua gone and possibly Strickland joining him, I'm starting to wonder.

 

Antigua has been on the list of several jobs over the last two or three years. Him leaving is no surprise. Strickland has some restrictions at UK due to his DUI, correct? I believe there were limitations on recruiting, etc. He won't have those at a new job. I don't believe Antigua and/or Strickland making moves gives us any indication of Cal's future plans.

  • Author
That's not soon...:lol2:

 

Sure it is. 3 months is far away.

 

I didn't see total minutes but I'd be willing to bet Lee and Hawkins played close to a quarter of the game each, at least.

 

Not quite... Hawkins played 7 minutes. Lee played 6.

Not quite... Hawkins played 7 minutes. Lee played 6.

 

That's why I don't bet much.

If Cal leaves and I don't think he will, I want the Coach from Virginia, Bennett.

As for the original title / question - John Calapari.

Cal

 

But if he left

Donovan, not leaving Florida

Shaka smart, what could he do with elite recruits?

Miller, proven he is good at Arizona at a top school

John Calipari will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave Kentucky. Kentucky will be his home, until he is ready to retire. Period.

John Calipari will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave Kentucky. Kentucky will be his home, until he is ready to retire. Period.

 

THIS.

Cal

 

But if he left

Donovan, not leaving Florida

Shaka smart, what could he do with elite recruits?

Miller, proven he is good at Arizona at a top school

Cal's not going anywhere in the next few years IMO, but if for some reason he surprised me and did leave I think Smart would be a good choice. Also, what about Sean Miller's brother at Dayton?

Cal's not going anywhere in the next few years IMO, but if for some reason he surprised me and did leave I think Smart would be a good choice. Also, what about Sean Miller's brother at Dayton?

 

No on his brother. Lightening in a bottle.

He's done 2 things:

 

1) Played at Kentucky

2) Sucked at coaching

3. Tremendously sucked at coaching.

No on his brother. Lightening in a bottle.

 

I think he's a good coach, but I don't know that he's ready for that kind of job yet.

For those who say Travis Ford, have you ever watched an Ok. St game? I mean, I'd probably take Rick "I couldn't take Kevin Durant and another NBA player to the Sweet 16" Barnes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.