Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

Cal told ESPN he would be back at UK. As I said in another thread, after next season is when I would start to worry. He has a son about to enter his senior year in Lexington and if Cal is a family man, he won't pull him out before that. With that said, if he does leave my list would go like this:

1.Billy Donovan(At least make him say no again)

2.Tom Izzo(Would have said yes last time before we hired Cal)

3. Sean Miller

4. Fred Hoiberg (Will be tough to pull him away from his alma mater.)

5. John Beilein

6a. Gregg Marshall

6b. Shaka Smart

 

Why do you think this? Aside from that, I like this list.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys really think Brad Stevens would leave the Celtics after one season? I mean seriously, let's use some common sense.

 

Coming from the guy who had Donovon on his "realistic" list. I was saying, Stevens and Miller are the top coaches I personally would want to come to UK.

Coming from the guy who had Donovon on his "realistic" list. I was saying, Stevens and Miller are the top coaches I personally would want to come to UK.

 

He's way more realistic than Stevens at this point.

If I had to come up with a short list:

 

Bill Self

Sean Miller

Josh Pastner

Shaka Smart

Richard Pitino Jr.

He's way more realistic than Stevens at this point.

 

 

Wont happen.

Richard Pitino Jr.

 

I was waiting for that name to appear in this thread. That would be interesting for sure.

Wont happen.

 

Probably not, still way more realistic than Stevens.

Richard Pitino Jr.

 

Maybe if he didn't spill Bledsoe's transcript..

Maybe if he didn't spill Bledsoe's transcript..

 

Either way it wouldn't/won't happen

Josh Pastner

 

Talk about an outrage from BBN...

Was that Rick Pitino's car sitting in front of UK's presiden'ts house at 5am this morning?

I definitely think Coach Cal is gone. Will be interesting to see if the new coach can convince any of the current roster and the incoming recruits to stay.

 

Who do you see as the coach next year, and if it's not Cal who do you see it being?

 

RUTHSATZ.......................

I don't give a damn who replaces him as long as his/her players make free throws. Bad free throw shooting has been pivotal in causing Cal to lose two national championships.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.