Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

Will Cal put down the rumor or confirm it at the Celebration at Rupp today?

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it'll be Cal. He's not here for life, but I don't think he takes over the Lakers.

Will Cal put down the rumor or confirm it at the Celebration at Rupp today?

 

Zero percent chance he would confirm it.

Like everyone is saying, Donovan and Sean Miller should be at the top of the list. But I'd be interested to see what Smart's system could do with the recruits he could get at UK. That said, I don't see that happening.

Will Cal put down the rumor or confirm it at the Celebration at Rupp today?

 

Even if it were true, the Lakers season is still going on so no chance of that happening.

Calapari is not going anywhere. Why would he want the vigor of the NBA schedule, the massive EGOS the players have, and for what, maybe a million or two more. Ky can match what the Lakers offer Im sure.

 

Less pressure. He already deals with massive egos. LA>>>>>>>>Lexington. Same money.

Less pressure. He already deals with massive egos. LA>>>>>>>>Lexington. Same money.

 

Less pressure in Laker land? You do know Kobe Bryant is breathing and playing for them still right? I'm not sure I agree with you on this... and Calipari is all about the pressure and winning, otherwise he would have stayed at Memphis.

Less pressure. He already deals with massive egos. LA>>>>>>>>Lexington. Same money.

 

Less pressure.. Is he taking the Clipper job?

I say Cal stays. Why would he want to coach a washed up Kobe and whatever supporting cast would come with it?

Less pressure in Laker land? You do know Kobe Bryant is breathing and playing for them still right? I'm not sure I agree with you on this... and Calipari is all about the pressure and winning, otherwise he would have stayed at Memphis.

 

Laker fans aren't anywhere near as rabid as UK fans.

I say Cal stays. Why would he want to coach a washed up Kobe and whatever supporting cast would come with it?

 

Lebron is a free agent like really soon. Really soon.

Lebron is a free agent like really soon. Really soon.

 

Think Lebron goes to LA? I don't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.