Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

  • Author
.......... There are many in the know that are saying Cal is leaving and he has done all he needs to do at UK. Not sure I buy it' date=' but take it for what it is worth. Like many others, I think if Cal leaves that Sean would be a great candidate. UK fans would LOVE Sean and it would be a perfect marriage, in my opinion. The Billy Donovan thing is interesting, and I've always wondered about whether or not Billy will end his career in Lexington, but it just appears unlikely to me at this point, to be honest. I think Billy, unlike a lot of guys at his level, enjoys being at a football school. Sean, on the other hand, would never go to a program that was at a football-dominant University.[/quote']

 

So you think Sean would leave the Wildcat job for the Wildcat job? :)

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even 12 hours after the game and this non-sense? Come On Man.

if he goes, I think it is Brad Stevens.

 

Brad is as loyal a human being as I've ever met, if he leaves the Celtics after one year (and him leaving Butler was H.A.R.D.) I'll be as shocked as I've ever been.

 

A better guy you won't meet, but I'm not sure Brad is cut out for the Lexington Blender.

  • Author
Not even 12 hours after the game and this non-sense? Come On Man.

 

Actually it started 2 hours before the game. Come on Man!!!

Calapari is not going anywhere. Why would he want the vigor of the NBA schedule, the massive EGOS the players have, and for what, maybe a million or two more. Ky can match what the Lakers offer Im sure.

I'd rather have Deuce or Getslow than Ford

 

I would rather have PurplePride92 or the Grizz before Ford!

  • Author
100% -- in a minute! Would be a perfect marriage.

 

Does he have aspirations to be an NBA coach?

It's going to be Cal. Either way UK still beats Louisville next year. :lol2:

 

And Louisville fans are the ones obsessed... :lol:

I think Masiello is available and while he's here he can finish that degree!

 

No way he leaves Manhatten. After all he said he loved them.

Actually it started 2 hours before the game. Come on Man!!!

 

I picked a helluva time to quit sniffing glue.....

 

Cal isn't going anywhere. Not without a second title to ensure he gets into the College Basketball HOF (and one up Ricky P.).

People asking what Ford has done, what exactly has Miller done?

 

 

And I like Miller, hate Arizona, but like Miller.

Seriously I really like Fred Hliberg but if Cal leaves which I don't think he will I don't think Hoiberg is a big enough name. I personally think Cal would have been more likely to leave had they won. I think he wants to win at least 1 more before trying the pros again.

People asking what Ford has done, what exactly has Miller done?

 

 

And I like Miller, hate Arizona, but like Miller.

 

Ford has been past the first round once. Miller has gone to the elite eight 3 times and the sweet 16 two times.

People asking what Ford has done, what exactly has Miller done?

 

 

And I like Miller, hate Arizona, but like Miller.

 

I think Sean Miller is a better recruiter than Ford.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.