Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be Kentucky's coach next year?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 187
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
travis ford or billy donovan

 

Why do some people love Travis Ford so much? What has he done?

Why do some people love Travis Ford so much? What has he done?

 

He's done 2 things:

 

1) Played at Kentucky

2) Sucked at coaching

Sean Miller if Cal leaves. But Cal won't leave

Let's play the "what if" game for a second...

 

1. Sean Miller

2. Billy Donovan

3. John Beilein

4. Greg Marshall

5. Shaka Smart

6. Fred Hoiberg

7. Jay Wright

8. Thad Matta

 

That's the list.

  • Author
Let's play the "what if" game for a second... 1. Sean Miller 2. Billy Donovan 3. John Beilein 4. Greg Marshall 5. Shaka Smart 6. Fred Hoiberg 7. Thad Matta That's the list.

 

No Tom Izzo?

No Tom Izzo?

 

I'm listing realistic options.

 

If we put Izzo on the list, might as well include Coach K and Self while we're at it.

Let's play the "what if" game for a second...

 

1. Sean Miller

2. Billy Donovan

3. John Beilein

4. Greg Marshall

5. Shaka Smart

6. Fred Hoiberg

7. Thad Matta

 

That's the list.

 

1. Billy Donovan

2. Sean Miller

 

If Rick wasn't at UL, I believe Donovan would have taken the UK job the first time around. He would probably tell us no again, but I'd make him do that. Sean Miller is the #2 & more realistic choice. If he turns us down, then there are a zillion directions the school could go.

  • Author
I'm listing realistic options. If we put Izzo on the list' date=' might as well include Coach K and Self while we're at it.[/quote']

 

And you honestly think Donovan is realistic?

Rex's source is WWW. Cal is gone.

 

This is what I am thinking also. Especially when the halftime picture of WWW and Rex popped up on twitter.

travis ford or billy donovan

 

I'd rather have Deuce or Getslow than Ford

And you honestly think Donovan is realistic?

 

I don't. I think he is at the top of the average UK fan's wish list but he turned Florida into a basketball school. He isn't a realistic choice IMO.

And you honestly think Donovan is realistic?

 

Yes. I really don't think Florida is his "end job". It may not be Kentucky, I tend to think it's UofL, but I think he'd at least listen if they came calling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.