56th District Predictions - Estill (2) vs. Powell (3)

Estill vs. Powell in Beatyville on Wednesday.

Estill handled Powel in Stanton and came from behind to force the game in Irvine into OT where they eventually won.

Powell will be out for blood - and Estill will be out for the three-peat.

I like Estill in a close thriller game.

Your thoughts?

Why is it hard to beat a team three times? If team A has beaten team B twice in the same season, it would seem that team A has pretty well established that they are the best team, and will win the third game almost every time.

Why is it hard to beat a team three times? If team A has beaten team B twice in the same season, it would seem that team A has pretty well established that they are the best team, and will win the third game almost every time.

Many times Team A will overlook Team B and not play with the aggressive attitude needed for a win. That's how upsets happen!!

How many times? I'm sure it happens occasionally, but often enough to say that it is hard to win three times? Lee has beat Owsley and Estill three times this year, Owsley beat Lee and Wolfe three times last year. Wolfe beat Powell three times last year. It just ain't that hard. I'll take the team that has won twice head up every single time. Sure, I'll lose occasionally, but in the long run I would be a very wealthy man.