Mason Co. 65 Bracken Co. 42

Stats:

Royals (20-8):

Miller 19

Turner 11 & 10 boards, 12th Double double of season.

Setty 7

Browning 6

Stahl 5

King 5

Pawsat 4

Tolle 4

Scott 2

Downing 2

FG: 26-58 45%

3PFG: 5-13 38%

FT: 8-14 57%

REB: 38

OREB: 19

DREB: 19

TO: 9

Polar Bears(13-15):

Hall 15

Hamilton 10

Linville 7

Randolph 5

Fields 3

Cooper 2

FG: 15-39 38%

3PFG: 2-11 18%

FT: 10-17 59%

REB: 26

DREB: 17

OREB: 9

TO: 15

Congrats Royals way to take care of buisness.Mason jumped out 20-0 in the 1st and that was all she wrote.Sub freely from there and handled buisness to punch there ticket into the 10th region.I though Mason came out as prepared and ready as ive seen all year.Biggest lead was around 30 but controlled from the get go.Now on to the 39th District championship Thursday nite. :dancingpa

Congrats Royals way to take care of buisness.Mason jumped out 20-0 in the 1st and that was all she wrote.Sub freely from there and handled buisness to punch there ticket into the 10th region.I though Mason came out as prepared and ready as ive seen all year.Biggest lead was around 30 but controlled from the get go.Now on to the 39th District championship Thursday nite. :dancingpa

Actually the biggest lead was 27. :D

Sounds like we started the game with some intensity, good to see them come out and set the tone from the beginning. Anyone remember when we jumped on Fleming 33-3 in the first quarter up there a few years ago??

Up where a few years ago and what does that have to with tonights game?

Well considering it says Fleming Co. in my post I thought some would've been able to figure it out. I will be sure to add every bit of information next time for those who lag behind. The type of start Mason Co. got off to tonight is the type of start they got off to in that game. 20-0, 33-3 both fast starts, ending the game quickly. This is a message board, I can't ask if anyone recalls a game??

Well considering it says Fleming Co. in my post I thought some would've been able to figure it out. I will be sure to add every bit of information next time for those who lag behind. The type of start Mason Co. got off to tonight is the type of start they got off to in that game. 20-0, 33-3 both fast starts, ending the game quickly. This is a message board, I can't ask if anyone recalls a game??

I see what you are saying. Excuse me