Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 61 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kentucky played well Florida just played a little better.

Nice fight from the Cats in the 2nd Half. A win wasn't going to do anything for them in terms of seeding, but it could have been a big boost of confidence. They were on the brink of being blown out and fought back. Took the #1 team to the wire, definitely something positive out of this one.

Damn...Young had the lane there. And had Aaron looping back up top. Would have been a nice W but I'm glad they showed some good fight.

 

Have to feel better this weekend as a UK fan.

 

Looking forward to seeing who they draw.

Should give the Cats some confidence going in to the tournament, let's hope the team continues the play of this weekend.

Final

 

Congrats, 16BBF!

I'm not too upset at all about this one, would have liked to have gotten that last shot up and had a chance.

I do like where we are at going into the tourney, but I wish we would have got this one.

To not get a shot off is brutal..

 

This.

I like where UK is at right now. Win or loss, UK actually looks pretty good. Still have the 5-10 minutes or so where you shake your head. But they've definitely improved. And I like their top gear. If they can make it through the first weekend and get all that extra time together they may be able to make a real run. With the seeding though, it will be tough to get out of the first weekend.

Thought they took a little too long to get that set up at the end. I was waiting for them to attack, to give themselves a chance to maybe get an offensive rebound.

 

Tough break at the end, but I'm proud of the effort the young Wildcats have shown this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.