March 16, 201412 yr I think they get a 6 seed...not getting a 5 over the teams ahead of them right now. Only 5 seed I could see them replacing is Oklahoma.
March 16, 201412 yr I think they're a 6....May make it up to a 5 if they win tomorrow. The committee will have two scenarios laid out. One if they win, one if they lose. 6 is the most likely. This...
March 16, 201412 yr I'm going to say 6 with a chance of 5 or 7. Either way, no one is going to want to see Kentucky in the tournament
March 16, 201412 yr I went with a 6 with a win today. Seed will be determined prior to the end of the game today.
March 16, 201412 yr 5 or 6 seed. I don't see any chance of UK winning more than one game in the tournament. At least they are going to the tournament, though.
March 16, 201412 yr Seed will be determined prior to the end of the game today. Agree. Today game makes no difference if we win or loose. Already set.
March 16, 201412 yr ESPN has UK as a 6 seed. UK is #10 in the BPI and #15 in the RPI. The highest ranked 6 seed should be the #21 ranked team. Based on all that, a 6 seed looks too low.
March 16, 201412 yr ESPN has UK as a 6 seed. UK is #10 in the BPI and #15 in the RPI. The highest ranked 6 seed should be the #21 ranked team. Based on all that, a 6 seed looks too low. These are selectively applied by the committee
March 16, 201412 yr Win tomorrow and they're a 5. Playing a 4, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. Lose tomorrow and they're an 8. Playing a 9, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. You nailed this :lol2:
March 16, 201412 yr Author Win tomorrow and they're a 5. Playing a 4, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. Lose tomorrow and they're an 8. Playing a 9, in a region with Louisville AND Duke waiting. Boom goes the dynamite!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.