March 17, 201412 yr Win tomorrow and they're a 5. Playing a 4, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. Lose tomorrow and they're an 8. Playing a 9, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. Were you in the room?
March 17, 201412 yr Win tomorrow and they're a 5. Playing a 4, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. Lose tomorrow and they're an 8. Playing a 9, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting. You all ought to listen to papa. An 8 seed, same region as Duke AND Louisville. I just can't take it anymore.
March 20, 201412 yr I think they will be an 8 seed and probably play Kansas State in the first round with Wichita State a looming possibility in game 2. Oh by the way, I meant to post this Sunday afternoon. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.