Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Seed for UK?

UK's Seed will be 38 members have voted

  1. 1. UK's Seed will be

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Since the seeding will be pretty much done for UK prior to playing Florida tomorrow afternoon, how much does the way they played the last two games effect their seeding or does it?

 

Everyone was predicting 7-9 maybe even a 10 seed prior to the SEC tourney, how high could they end up?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not going to be a 1, 2 or 3 so to me it really doesn't matter to me. Just show up and play :thumb: . Survive and Advance.

It's funny because this team went from a "bubble team" to a 6 seed now possible 5hahaha. That doesn't happen... Also love keeping the trolls at bay by winning

  • Author

I think since both UK and Florida are a lock to get in they will be seeded where ever they are going to be prior to the outcome of the game by the committee.

 

Florida has locked a #1 and I think UK will surprise and end up with a #5.

I would say a #4 maybe with an impressive win a loss a #5 or #6 no worse I wouldn't think.

  • Author
The dreaded 5 seed

 

Ah Crap I didn't even think of that...I want to change my prediction to a 6th seed :lol2:

I think they're a 6....May make it up to a 5 if they win tomorrow. The committee will have two scenarios laid out. One if they win, one if they lose. 6 is the most likely.

Win tomorrow and they're a 5. Playing a 4, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting.

 

Lose tomorrow and they're an 8. Playing a 9, in a region with Louisville or Duke waiting.

  • Author

Seeding will be done by then, that game won't end until 5:00 to 5:30 pm, I think I read that the committee has to get brackets to CBS by 4:30 or 5:00 so they can get the graphics done for the show that come's on at 6:00. Sunday's game will have no impact on the seeding...IMO

I would argue seeding will be done after tonight's games. Teams who lose tomorrow may be penalized for being moved to a different region, but for the most part, the bracket will be set.

I think we end up a 6-seed if we beat Florida tomorrow. 7-seed if we lose.

I am going to be surprised if UK is lower than a 5. I think either a 4 or a 5 seed. They played one of the 10 toughest schedules in the nation. UK is probably up to 15 or better in the RPI. Your 5 seeds are the top 17-20 teams in the nation and that is about where UK is right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.