Was Holmes tacking on 2 late points "classless"? Mark Whery thinks so.

It was absolutely classless!!!!! I mean they were up 8 and the game was over at that point. Why would anyone try to score 2 more points!!!!! The nerve!!!!! That is a reflection of his coach, his teammates, his community, the alumni, the principal, the cafeteria people, bus drivers, board of education, statistician.....just classless all the way around!!!!! Like winning by 8 wasn't enough!!!! I see how they raise those kids at Holmes. :no: :no:

Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid. :lol: :lol: Somebody doesn't take losing too well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark does a wonderful job and donates a lot of time to a place that is not even his alma mater. It is definitely homerism at its finest. That is the beauty of Cch internet radio. I sure the schools do similar broadcast. I was listening last night, Rich Maile did not have a problem with the basket. Mark had just given the kid a compliment for holding the ball, then he makes the basket, it probably made Mark feel a little jaded. I hope to see round 3 in 8 days!

As a moderator, to call a community classless is icing on the cake. But if I was to do that I would be banned. Made a few calls just in case I am after this post.

:lol: :lol2:

Read it again and add a sarcastic tone to it. Seriously.....I even added cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc. :no:

Read the last line also. :no:

Is there no sense of humor in NKY?????

As a moderator' date=' to call a community classless is icing on the cake. But if I was to do that I would be banned. Made a few calls just in case I am after this post.[/quote']

Don't want to speak for PP92 but IMO pretty sure that was sarcastic.

The answer is no, it's not classless. I wasn't there and have no problem saying it.

Congrats to Holmes on the Championship.

It was absolutely classless!!!!! I mean they were up 8 and the game was over at that point. Why would anyone try to score 2 more points!!!!! The nerve!!!!! That is a reflection of his coach, his teammates, his community, the alumni, the principal, the cafeteria people, bus drivers, board of education, statistician.....just classless all the way around!!!!! Like winning by 8 wasn't enough!!!! I see how they raise those kids at Holmes. :no: :no:

Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid. :lol: :lol: Somebody doesn't take losing too well.

Have you ever heard the expression, Its not over until the fat lady sings,,well she had not sung yet.....What was really classless, was the the member of the crazies bounceing around with his shirt removed.......................

I could be wrong, but I think Purple pride was reaping of sarcasm in that post .

Don't want to speak for PP92 but IMO pretty sure that was sarcastic.

The answer is no, it's not classless. I wasn't there and have no problem saying it.

Congrats to Holmes on the Championship.

Extremely sarcastic. Especially since I am a huge backer of running the score up in all sports. :lol: :lol:

As a moderator, to call a community classless is icing on the cake. But if I was to do that I would be banned. Made a few calls just in case I am after this post.

May give you time to polish your reading comprehension skills so you can identify what someone is actually saying.

Read it again and add a sarcastic tone to it. Seriously.....I even added cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc. :no:

Obviously once again as you attempt to poke at NKY your humor is wasted. When will you learn.

IF SO...I apologize myself. As for the youth of Covington, I do defend.

It's all good. I am a very sarcastic person by nature. I blame my mom. :D

For the record, I'd never bash a kid or an entire community or parents for the actions of one person. I'd also never bash a kid or his character for something that happened during a game. We are all human and we all make mistakes, especially in the heat of a game. Nothing irks me more than people crying about the score of a game. The scoreboard is there for a reason.

Just my take on it.

Well those cafeteria workers are a bit classless, have you seen the way they hand you your change at the register?