Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your least favorite Red ever

Featured Replies

People always crush me for this, but it's easily Eric Davis.

 

Went to a game when I was a kid. Riding in the car with my Dad & a couple of family friends. Davis was my favorite player. We're listening to the pre-game & Marty says that Davis will miss the game because of a hangnail. I've hated him ever since.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never did like Ray Knight though that may be magnified by his role in Game 6 of the 1986 Series.

People always crush me for this, but it's easily Eric Davis.

 

Went to a game when I was a kid. Riding in the car with my Dad & a couple of family friends. Davis was my favorite player. We're listening to the pre-game & Marty says that Davis will miss the game because of a hangnail. I've hated him ever since.

 

People have such revisionist memories when it comes to Eric Davis and Paul O'Neill, both weren't all that popular in their playing days. Eric was incredibly fragile ("must be Italian") and Paulie would step in the bucket so badly against lefties it made your eyes hurt. Plus, the latter had some famous plays in the field that weren't exactly Gold Glove-esque. Once Paul went to the Yankees and became a star everyone "loved him" and wondered why they ever dealt him. Cracked me up.

  • Author

It's hard not to like the guy who did this:

Danny Graves

Hal Morris

Pokey Reese

Brandon Larson

Eduardo Perez

Adam Dunn, Danny Graves, Jimmy Haynes, Jim Edmonds....Hated them all, can't pick just one.

Milt Pappas, Jack Baldschun, and Dick Simpson. Who knows why? :rage:

Somebody help me out with Jim Edmonds. I'm not a Reds fan, so there may be something I'm missing (aside from being a big part of some good Cardinal teams), but how can he be so hated after only playing in Cincinnati for less than 2 months?? I'm struggling to remember him even playing for the Reds.

Somebody help me out with Jim Edmonds. I'm not a Reds fan, so there may be something I'm missing (aside from being a big part of some good Cardinal teams), but how can he be so hated after only playing in Cincinnati for less than 2 months?? I'm struggling to remember him even playing for the Reds.

 

He hated to be playing for Cincinnati.

He hated to be playing for Cincinnati.

 

Fair enough. Kinda why I'm not a big fan of Scott Rolen for the way he left the Phillies.

Jay Bruce

 

Really? Why? Bruce has always been very fan friendly from what I've seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.