Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your least favorite Red ever

Featured Replies

You can expound if you like.

 

Mine is Dante Bichette. His numbers weren't actually atrocious. His defense was. Worst I've ever watched in person. Made me unbelievably cranky just watching.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'd actually like to hear that one.

Any of you seeing an ad in the first post? If so what are you seeing?

For some reason I never had much love for Ron Oester, not sure why but he always seemed to irritate me.

Brandon Larson, so much hype zero reward

  • Author
Brandon Larson, so much hype zero reward

Funny, I have a ball he threw into the stands from LF when we went. I had my oldest on my shoulders, some teenage kid tried to come over and slide in there to steal it, but he was denied. I don't know what he was thinking.

......

 

Todd Benzinger (ironically, I like him now in "real life"), Jeff Branson, Gookie Dawkins, Brandon Larson, Chris Heisey, Mike Cameron, Paul Householder, and Danny Graves.

  • Author
......

 

Todd Benzinger (ironically, I like him now in "real life"), Jeff Branson, Gookie Dawkins, Brandon Larson, Chris Heisey, Mike Cameron, Paul Householder, and Danny Graves.

First Lexus I ever drove was Todd's.

Milt Papas

Danny Graves and Edwin Encarnacion. I wouldn't have let Edwin Encarnacion put the Gapper costume on, let alone play third base. And I hate the Gapper.

  • Author
Morgan and Bench.

At least it wasn't racial.

I couldn't stand Aaron Boone. I thought he was the most overhyped Red ever and I swear every good thing he did came when they were up big or down too much to matter. Maybe it's just my memory but I can't stand him so I'll just hold onto it.:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.