Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your least favorite Red ever

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't stand Joey Votto. I thought he was the most overhyped Red ever and I swear every good thing he did came when they were up big or down too much to matter. Maybe it's just my memory but I can't stand him so I'll just hold onto it.:lol2:

 

Fixed that for you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42906[/ATTACH]

WINNER!!!

As players or as men when you met them? If it is the former I'm perplexed. The latter would be spot on.

 

Men I have met, and actually had to deal with each of them a few times. As players, can't really say, before my time.

Men I have met, and actually had to deal with each of them a few times. As players, can't really say, before my time.

100% understandable then. :thumb:

Woody Fryman and Dale Murray.

Men I have met, and actually had to deal with each of them a few times. As players, can't really say, before my time.

 

I've always heard Bench was a grade A butt head.

Easy, Jim Edmonds.

 

That is the first name that came to mind for me too. Never liked the guy when he was in St. Louis. Disliked him even more as a Red. As for story linked above, it does a good job showing Edmonds to be the jerk I always thought he was. I did get a really good laugh though at the end of the story when the writer said Edmonds is a probable Hall of Famer. That was funny.

How about Willy "I'm going to steal 100 bases" Tavarez?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.