Gallatin Co. 72 Walton-Verona 63 (OT)

no I think he got 15 pts and needed 20 for 1000, Josh Jones had a great all around game 6 3's ended with atleast 30pts Lynn, Somers,Ponzer all played well , very well,our big guys didn't show Daugherty fouled out with 4 pts, Hensley got a T early in the 3rd didn't play the rest , Roberts was not much of a factor, Tungate was the only one that could make a basket and did well ,Rob Swick did real well when he was in he to fouled out . WV had a 15 pt lead a the half

no I think he got 15 pts and needed 20 for 1000, Josh Jones had a great all around game 6 3's ended with atleast 30pts Lynn, Somers,Ponzer all played well , very well,our big guys didn't show Daugherty fouled out with 4 pts, Hensley got a T early in the 3rd didn't play the rest , Roberts was not much of a factor, Tungate was the only one that could make a basket and did well ,Rob Swick did real well when he was in he to fouled out . WV had a 15 pt lead a the half

That's not what I heard. Jones did shoot the ball well, but had 8 TO. Lynn, Sommers combined for 9 more turnovers and 4 points in a combined 40 minutes of basketball (with 0 rebounds). Zwick playd well with 8 points 9 boards. Tungate horrible 1/12 from field 3 points. Daugherty 4 points 1 reb in 17 minutes. Ponzer had 10, played well.

the refs called ticky tack fouls all night both ways but it did not allow for the big guys from walton to even get started. Not that it would have helped Daugherty played lazy for the second game in a row it is almost like he would rather not be there. Last night he could have lost his starting role to Zwick who played some good minutes. Jones did have a great game with 6 threes and 28 points. But he needed some help and there was none. IMO walton had this game and blew it!!

the refs called ticky tack fouls all night both ways but it did not allow for the big guys from walton to even get started. Not that it would have helped Daugherty played lazy for the second game in a row it is almost like he would rather not be there. Last night he could have lost his starting role to Zwick who played some good minutes. Jones did have a great game with 6 threes and 28 points. But he needed some help and there was none. IMO walton had this game and blew it!!

Again, Jones shot the ball well but committed 8 turnovers. He gave up as many points as he scored......potentially.

I am telling from somebody who was there that he did not have that many turnovers the guards actually played a good game. As for points off turnovers gallatin did not have that many because every time they had a breakaway the giles kid missed the layup (about 6 of them). It was a good game Walton just did not show up in overtime. And if you ask me the starters for Walton should all be on the bench because none of them play like they care anymore.

I am telling from somebody who was there that he did not have that many turnovers the guards actually played a good game. As for points off turnovers gallatin did not have that many because every time they had a breakaway the giles kid missed the layup (about 6 of them). It was a good game Walton just did not show up in overtime. And if you ask me the starters for Walton should all be on the bench because none of them play like they care anymore.

Just so you know, I can GUARANTEE you he had that many turnovers. It's coming from a much more reliable source than you can imagine...try again...

It's very difficiult to keep playing hard when there is so much negativity....been there done that.

Very surprised by Jones performance. But definitely good news.......

I can't remember the last time Walton was swept by Gallatin Co.

Since the 97-98 season, Gallatin's record against WV is 12W-7L. Gallatin swept 2 games in 97-98,swept 3 games in 98-99, swept 2 games in 99-00, swept 2 games in 05-06. Split 2 in 00-01, split 2 in 01-02, split 2 in 02-03. WV swept 2 in 03-04, swept 2 in 04-05. Per KHSAA website.

Since the 97-98 season, Gallatin's record against WV is 12W-7L. Gallatin swept 2 games in 97-98,swept 3 games in 98-99, swept 2 games in 99-00, swept 2 games in 05-06. Split 2 in 00-01, split 2 in 01-02, split 2 in 02-03. WV swept 2 in 03-04, swept 2 in 04-05. Per KHSAA website.

I was only going as far back when I played for Walton....we were never swept by them. Last time I remember losing to them was when Boothe suited up for the Wildcats. (the younger one)